Old 10-06-2011, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great photos! Thank you for sharing!!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DrisanaRM
Originally Posted by Fujin' timestamp='1317961065' post='21047853
Great photos! Thank you for sharing!!
Np sorry it took so long for me to post the link.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:35 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Always wished I got more into these growing up
Old 10-07-2011, 09:03 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Offtrack
isn't it easier to just open a National geographic magazine if you want to see a bunch of boobies you'd rather not see than going to these. Cheaper too. Lol
LOL, I think you have missed the purpose of this event. It's not a pink ribbon event.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:06 AM

isn't it easier to just open a National geographic magazine if you want to see a bunch of boobies you'd rather not see than going to these. Cheaper too. Lol
There are websites for fapping to things that you shouldn't fap to...

Plus these are just for us old school, medieval loving, mostly white, semi-nerds... represent.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:38 PM

I'm about 100% sure that the Ren. Faire isn't meant just for breasts...
Maybe if you pay attention to the photos I took and the subject of my photos, you'll see one of the many great things about the faire.
It's about being able to be comfortable in your own skin, to experience something that you'll probably never experience working a blue collar job and driving around in a mini van every day. It's about appreciating our past while giving our future something magical to hold onto.
It's about creating a moment in time free of the woes of our lives, recession, war, famine. It's a little slice of paradise.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Offtrack' timestamp='1318006816' post='21049408
Maybe if you pay attention to the photos I took and the subject of my photos, you'll see one of the many great things about the faire.
It's about being able to be comfortable in your own skin, to experience something that you'll probably never experience working a blue collar job and driving around in a mini van every day. It's about appreciating our past while giving our future something magical to hold onto.
It's about creating a moment in time free of the woes of our lives, recession, war, famine. It's a little slice of paradise.

Exactly!
Old 10-08-2011, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Offtrack' timestamp='1318006816' post='21049408
no offence intended. Just noting my observations from attending in the past that many used this event as opportunity to take it a bit too far.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by DrisanaRM' timestamp='1318023484' post='21050332
[quote name='Offtrack' timestamp='1318006816' post='21049408']
no offence intended. Just noting my observations from attending in the past that many used this event as opportunity to take it a bit too far.
[/quote]

Minority =/= Majority.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:18 AM

Take what a bit too far? Busts? Ok, so you don't lots of top breast protruding out of their dresses. Reasonable enough. But reasonably realize that, this was the culture. It's a cultural fair; they're not misrepresenting the era by dressing conservatives everywhere but their bust (even then, that was just celebration gowns). I'm actually a bit saddened that you attended a cultural fair, and all you took away is that it's about big boobs. No offence intended of course.

Quick Reply: Northern California Renaissance Faire 2011