California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Norcal Sightings Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 03:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Two spotted at State. One was a silver ap1 with a mugen/mugen style hardtop parked at the 4th st. parking lot the other was a suzuka blue with a j's style carbon hood near Roberts

Old 02-07-2012, 03:50 PM

Just spotted Xenonkiller on 19th ave, I was in a green NSX. Tried to catch up to you but you were gone haha
Old 02-07-2012, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by hellaSleepy
Just spotted Xenonkiller on 19th ave, I was in a green NSX. Tried to catch up to you but you were gone haha
are you sure? he typically drives as slow as my grandma

jklol

(but fer realz though)
Old 02-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Maybe it's the bling bling brakes?
Old 02-07-2012, 04:16 PM

Spotted a super clean BB with 18" bbs lm's, yesterday on bayshore and paul.

cop sped up and pulled you over for no reason other than looking so fresh and so clean

BTW, selling those wheels?
Old 02-07-2012, 07:26 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh yeah...I was about to merge from my 3rd lane to middle lane to give u a but u got stuck behind cars on first lane. I was like where'd u go?? tried to slow down but u were waaaay back there. Damn...after seeing ur green NSX today I was like...damn I should of sold my S2000 last month and gotten a Formula Red already but I still like my S right now. Invested too much into it already. I think I'll probably get the 03+ next year once I graduate and find good job at the hospital. But the body of the NSX is so... still a dream to me... DAMN U! u got it already!

Can't wait for this... lol Lecher's sideskirts, Taitec Rear Diffuser, NSX-R spoiler all from SOS. lol Sorcery Widebody double drool...

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/sh...00&ppuser=6289

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAEAAWoafwY&feature=player_embedded[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q6G2761T60&list=player_embedded[/media]

Sorry, I always get excited each time I encounter an NSX, makes me strive harder.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:26 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTh3g2BMRsY&feature=player_embedded[/media]

^lol Omar...I mainly like to cruise. I don't drive like a maniac as you do. haha. Some damn E55 today was trying to take on me straight away but once he saw the curves he hella braked and I kept going, then he saw a straight away again and mashed on it, then braked at the next curve. I'm still trying to break the BBK's in. Don't want to warp them
I was simply listening to...
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-dGIa7NGZY&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Thanks to Mac for installing my StopTech BBK yesterday. They look and perform like a dream!

Thanks to Vu for the awesome T1R 3mm wheel spacers. Got some purple bling that people can't see.

Thanks to Fujin(Nate) for his awesome RPF1 17x8 +45. I finally swapped your 225/45/17 for some 245/40/17 StarSpecs. Sorry, to hear about your front fenders. Hope you are able to get them custom flared out like mine to fit the 255/40/17
Old 02-07-2012, 11:06 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by hardcorehom
Spotted a super clean BB with 18" bbs lm's, yesterday on bayshore and paul.

cop sped up and pulled you over for no reason other than looking so fresh and so clean

BTW, selling those wheels?
That was me. He got me for being on my phone cause just so happen my jawbone went dead maybe 30 min before. He was also nice enough to let me go too=p. Thanks for the compliment and no the LMzzzz r not for sale.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by XenonKiller99
Originally Posted by hellaSleepy' timestamp='1328662221' post='21393640
Oh yeah...I was about to merge from my 3rd lane to middle lane to give u a but u got stuck behind cars on first lane. I was like where'd u go?? tried to slow down but u were waaaay back there. Damn...after seeing ur green NSX today I was like...damn I should of sold my S2000 last month and gotten a Formula Red already but I still like my S right now. Invested too much into it already. I think I'll probably get the 03+ next year once I graduate and find good job at the hospital. But the body of the NSX is so... still a dream to me... DAMN U! u got it already!

Can't wait for this... lol Lecher's sideskirts, Taitec Rear Diffuser, NSX-R spoiler all from SOS. lol Sorcery Widebody double drool...

Sorry, I always get excited each time I encounter an NSX, makes me strive harder.
Yeah I got stuck in traffic was going to give a too to a fellow s2ki member, spotted your car in my rearview like a block away.

Damn that Formula Red is straight sexy! but so is your s2000 haha, still one of the cleanest ones I see around here. As much as I like the NSX the s2000 was, dare I say, more fun
Old 02-08-2012, 10:25 AM

ive seen you at city. clean nsx

passed a ss ap2 with oem hardtop on ocean ave last night around 930..almost ddnt notice you as there were a bunch of cops on a side street

Quick Reply: Norcal Sightings Thread