California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Norcal Sightings Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 05:40 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 05apduece,May 31 2010, 08:21 PM
spotted a silverstone ap2 with rpf1 and j's rear diffusor parked on hwy 1 In tamoli bay I think you were at the oyster place. looked like xenonkiller99??
Yes! That was me. lol.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BB on columbus in vallejo getting on the freeway... Not sure if you saw me throw up the peace sign cause you were getting on the freewy pretty fast and I was exiting pretty fast... @ about 7:00
Old 06-01-2010, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by XenonKiller99,Jun 1 2010, 05:40 PM
Yes! That was me. lol.
car was looking very good!!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by 05apduece,Jun 1 2010, 08:25 PM
car was looking very good!!
Thanks. Had two days of bad luck on my J's Racing CF Rear Diffuser. Last week while going to Joey's for oil change, drove a bit too fast on the curved roads downhill and hit a fat dip on the left lane turn and my car bounced so hard and flew. Heard a fat bang and scrape, thinking my diffuser broke into a million pieces(Thank God it's not fiberglass). Got to Joey's place, turns out CF was perfect but had a fat scrape underneath right side. Also, moved the rear diffuser back about 1.5 inches. I think I need Alex from Gillis Motorsports to re-adjust the mounting cuz one of the brackets looks slightly bent. Then today while parking backwards in front of Subway, got out of the car, notice my car was like three feet away from the sidewalk. So i re-open the driver door and decide to release the handbrake, somehow the car rolled back fast and I panicked and instead of pressing on brake i kept pressing on gas and by that time I heard a fat scrape and grind. Felt the car hopped the parking cement bars and stopped right at the edge of the sidewalk on the rear wheels. I start the car and gas the car forward, hearing all the scraping and grinding. I get out of the car thinking OMG my diffuser is gone! I look hey it's still in one piece, no way!! CF is pretty damn tough! I look underneath, damn half of the passenger side CF diffuser is all white chalked and scraped up. it's not mint and glossy anymore. Damn it!! Good think you can't see underneath. I'm lucky it's not Fiberglass and the rear diffuser still looks in excellent condition. Okay, my J's Racing rear CF diffuser venting is over now. haha lol
Old 06-01-2010, 10:30 PM

spotted ap1 bb on san bruno ave today around 2pm, had ap1 wheels on one side and some aftermarket silver wheels on the other side. beats me lol
Old 06-01-2010, 10:42 PM

Yesterday around 1:45pm spotted on John Daly...GPW AP1

Also, Sunday spotted MUGEN GPW going up Southgate from Westlake library around 6:45pm Too bad we put our S's back into the garage. lol
Old 06-02-2010, 12:53 AM

old sighting from my gf. I guess I got her looking at other S2K's to see if their stock or not lol

I've seen this car at The Shop a couple times. I'm sure we all know who's car this is

Old 06-02-2010, 02:30 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

and you guys say I never drive my car.... and in the rain too

Old 06-02-2010, 04:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XenonKiller99,Jun 1 2010, 10:14 PM
Thanks. Had two days of bad luck on my J's Racing CF Rear Diffuser. Last week while going to Joey's for oil change, drove a bit too fast on the curved roads downhill and hit a fat dip on the left lane turn and my car bounced so hard and flew. Heard a fat bang and scrape, thinking my diffuser broke into a million pieces(Thank God it's not fiberglass). Got to Joey's place, turns out CF was perfect but had a fat scrape underneath right side. Also, moved the rear diffuser back about 1.5 inches. I think I need Alex from Gillis Motorsports to re-adjust the mounting cuz one of the brackets looks slightly bent. Then today while parking backwards in front of Subway, got out of the car, notice my car was like three feet away from the sidewalk. So i re-open the driver door and decide to release the handbrake, somehow the car rolled back fast and I panicked and instead of pressing on brake i kept pressing on gas and by that time I heard a fat scrape and grind. Felt the car hopped the parking cement bars and stopped right at the edge of the sidewalk on the rear wheels. I start the car and gas the car forward, hearing all the scraping and grinding. I get out of the car thinking OMG my diffuser is gone! I look hey it's still in one piece, no way!! CF is pretty damn tough! I look underneath, damn half of the passenger side CF diffuser is all white chalked and scraped up. it's not mint and glossy anymore. Damn it!! Good think you can't see underneath. I'm lucky it's not Fiberglass and the rear diffuser still looks in excellent condition. Okay, my J's Racing rear CF diffuser venting is over now. haha lol
That sucks....
Old 06-02-2010, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by WashabiS2K,Jun 2 2010, 03:30 AM
and in the rain too
SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

Quick Reply: Norcal Sightings Thread