California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

NOR-CAL TO BECOME LIKE SO-CAL

Old 01-31-2007, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superslows2k,Jan 31 2007, 09:54 PM
ill be sponsoring the forums soon and providing you guys with the best prices i can with your jdm and usdm goodies. i hope to start supporting the bay area s2k group and hopefully get some positive feedback in return

i also hope the s2k scene around here picks up, needs some nice cars around the area. We will also be including one in the near future
let me know when the grand opening is van..ill be there.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NSX JIMBO,Feb 1 2007, 07:10 AM
Van along with myself will be trying our best to get you guys everything you want and need for your S2000 as well as any other vehicle parts you may have interests in. Alot of you guys/girls may already know us and for those who don't, we hope to get to know you very soon.
Oh.. And I'll be the competition for these guys

I'm slowly migrating away from wholesale (5 years in the midwest), just awaiting authorization to conduct business in CA now that I'm local here. I'll help in whatever way I can, but I do this more as a hobby/on the side now.

The local business guys should meet someday.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:41 PM

socal is a big step ahead of the bay area.. in my opinion, the biggest difference is crazy and custom. Custom widebodies and colors. And as all the rumors go, socal is all about materialism and what you look like on the street, where as i find the bay area guys more conservative, and MAYBE "smarter" with their money <- which by no means is a bad thing.. it's nice to see a lot of bay area s2kiers having their house and raising a family and such <- much respect

mod on!
Old 01-31-2007, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by NSX JIMBO,Feb 1 2007, 07:10 AM
Van along with myself will be trying our best to get you guys everything you want and need for your S2000 as well as any other vehicle parts you may have interests in. Alot of you guys/girls may already know us and for those who don't, we hope to get to know you very soon.
Hey Jimbo,

I've fallen out of the loop, but I am curious, what ever occured with the NSX? After they recovered the car, inspected it.. (and that's the last I remember reading)...
Old 01-31-2007, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by RedlinedITR,Jan 31 2007, 11:42 PM
Hey Jimbo,

I've fallen out of the loop, but I am curious, what ever occured with the NSX? After they recovered the car, inspected it.. (and that's the last I remember reading)...
i've decided to keep the car and re do somethings as far as security goes itll be alot harder to even get in and start the car. other than that, it's getting a slight make over inside and out it wont be ready for a little while i hope a couple of weeks perhaps ill bring it out when we open up shop.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by NSX JIMBO,Feb 1 2007, 07:56 AM
i've decided to keep the car and re do somethings as far as security goes itll be alot harder to even get in and start the car. other than that, it's getting a slight make over inside and out it wont be ready for a little while i hope a couple of weeks perhaps ill bring it out when we open up shop.
Jimbo... I'd like to take some time and talk with you both, may be of mutual benefit if we are thinking along the same lines. PM me with some times you may be free in the near future, I'll do the same with some contact information.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

true la scene is all looks
Old 01-31-2007, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by rhayward,Feb 1 2007, 12:31 AM
true la scene is all looks
la is la, bay area is bay area .... we'll bring our own flava richy rich! you talked to shawn from active lately? we had a talk earlier and you came up in conversation lol... anyways hopefully my car gets fixed soon so i can come back out and chill... been awhile driving a rental for 1-2 months sucks ass

Jimmy
Old 02-01-2007, 12:06 AM

coming from l.a. and moving up here is a really big difference for me in the import scene. Down in l.a. i live where all the really well known shops are, and i'm used to seeing really clean, and fast cars everyday. moving up here i dont really see any modded cars (well maybe cause i live in berkeley) but when i see some imports they are sick! i haven't been living up here that long so i don't really know how its been, but i'm liking the scene here.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:03 AM

i agree we need no strip clubs in tha yaaaaa-area

Quick Reply: NOR-CAL TO BECOME LIKE SO-CAL