California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

New bay area member~

Old 11-06-2011, 11:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/833...auto-x-thread/

we usually meet meet up at the Starbucks on bernal road and drive down to the event togethor. Meet up time will .depend on when our group is scheduled to run. Just keep an eye on the auto x thread and the time and location details will show up.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:32 PM

from SF

nice pick up on the WHITE!
Old 11-06-2011, 12:47 PM

Welcome!!!

WTH happened with the teg? But good pick up on the gpw. Love the tan interior
Old 11-06-2011, 01:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome... Nice car!!!
Old 11-06-2011, 02:10 PM

Thanks for all the welcomes guys

Originally Posted by NsaneR3vs
Welcome!!!

I was at a complete stop on Lawrance Expwy when a dodge minivan plowed into me from behind. She said she couldn't stop in time and when she went for the brakes she hit the gas instead. The car infront of me was also a van but somehow when I was hit I must have jerked my car to the far left instead of being crushed between the 2. I was pretty lucky.

Originally Posted by Offtrack

we usually meet meet up at the Starbucks on bernal road and drive down to the event togethor. Meet up time will .depend on when our group is scheduled to run. Just keep an eye on the auto x thread and the time and location details will show up.
Thanks! Good to know, I would love to participate but I don't own a helmet or have any experience. I gotta come see how it's done!

Originally Posted by thomsbrain
Welcome! Great group of people on this forum. There is a Friday night s2ki meet in Milpitas that the regulars come out to. Wish I could make it out more often to hang out with them.
Yeah I've owned lot's of different cars and have been involved in a lot of different communities from G35's to Lexus, BMW's but s2ki and the s2k community is really one of a kind. The quality is just different.

Originally Posted by slightly2ned
Zee showed me pics of this mishap a few days ago... congrats on the new pickup. Saw your teg at Weaksauce in SC
Thanks I've always wanted a GPW, and I think I saw your Lotus there as well. Was it parked with the s2k's?

Originally Posted by chViETnk
welcome to the boards

loving the integra, anymore pics? i use to own one as well
A few more here, yeah I'm a big fan as well. Great cars!

Old 11-06-2011, 02:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Very nice. I had a DA, DB and DC5 myself. nice job.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:03 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome to the crew. You just made like 20+ friends with this post. No more lonely.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mizh
Thanks for all the welcomes guys

Originally Posted by NsaneR3vs' timestamp='1320616071' post='21133424
Welcome!!!

I was at a complete stop on Lawrance Expwy when a dodge minivan plowed into me from behind. She said she couldn't stop in time and when she went for the brakes she hit the gas instead. The car infront of me was also a van but somehow when I was hit I must have jerked my car to the far left instead of being crushed between the 2. I was pretty lucky.

Originally Posted by Offtrack

Thanks! Good to know, I would love to participate but I don't own a helmet or have any experience. I gotta come see how it's done!

Originally Posted by thomsbrain
Welcome! Great group of people on this forum. There is a Friday night s2ki meet in Milpitas that the regulars come out to. Wish I could make it out more often to hang out with them.
Yeah I've owned lot's of different cars and have been involved in a lot of different communities from G35's to Lexus, BMW's but s2ki and the s2k community is really one of a kind. The quality is just different.

Originally Posted by slightly2ned
Zee showed me pics of this mishap a few days ago... congrats on the new pickup. Saw your teg at Weaksauce in SC
Thanks I've always wanted a GPW, and I think I saw your Lotus there as well. Was it parked with the s2k's?

Originally Posted by chViETnk
welcome to the boards

loving the integra, anymore pics? i use to own one as well
A few more here, yeah I'm a big fan as well. Great cars!

Damn I had an accident near there a couple years back in my beater. At a red light also and a minivan that rear ended me too. Deja vu or something lol
Old 11-06-2011, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by NsaneR3vs
Damn I had an accident near there a couple years back in my beater. At a red light also and a minivan that rear ended me too. Deja vu or something lol
Man I'm superstitious about stuff like that. Back home there was a stop light that my friends and I always avoided at all costs even if we had to speed through the yellow, It was cursed... all who stopped were considered doomed.

Originally Posted by eklipz98
Welcome to the crew. You just made like 20+ friends with this post. No more lonely.
haha yeah, I've been around the forums awhile and I can tell this is a great community.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:51 PM

Welcome! wow your teg is clean, like magazine worthy haha. What was done under the hood?

Quick Reply: New bay area member~