California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

My Personal Business Reception

Old 12-12-2001, 12:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I can make lots of money doing this?
Where does the money that I make come from?
Where does the money that you make come from?

Psicho54 says

exciting chance to secure your financial future
Hey - I like that idea - my financial future - secure...

Hmmm...

So I have a few problems with what your saying...

[QUOTE]Psicho54 says
[B]

Yes, ground floor MLM.
Old 12-12-2001, 01:13 AM

rzrsedg - marry rich! LOL

no offense taken, like i said, i'm skeptical too. but i can opt out, so no harm done, and i'll learn to question things more. i'm not that zealous about it...i'm still looking for a full time job. mlm schemes are probably something you want to run from, but people do make money from these things, and acn is one of the more successful ones. when i find some employment, this won't get much time at all.

however, i think if someone does a fair amount of research in the de-regulation arena, there is legitamate $$ to be made. find a solid power generator, and invest...(does anyone wanna argue that? )
Old 12-12-2001, 02:27 AM

Originally posted by Psicho54
www.acninc.com

Look all you want, it will still give you a limited view of what we do.

Wait a minute! How can that be the ACN website when THIS claims to be the ACN website: http://www.drive2achieve.com/home.htm

Man, I'm confused now

PS. What's that smell?
Old 12-12-2001, 02:31 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ironwedge
[B]

Wait a minute!
Old 12-12-2001, 06:41 AM

You gotta love it when you have representatives for the representatives for the representatives. The opportunities abound!

- Warren
Old 12-12-2001, 04:37 PM
Spammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chroot
[B]You gotta love it when you have representatives for the representatives for the representatives.
Old 12-12-2001, 07:00 PM

Listen guys, there is a fine line between voicing your opinion and straight up dissing someone and creating a mockery of them. This coming from people who have NOT worked for ACN.

I've tried to remain calm about it, but now it has reached ridiculous proportions. Will you say all this to my face and will everyone hate me now even though I am a devoted S2000 enthusiast? Am I supposed to feel comfortable about other S2000 owners not respecting what I do? I think this is bull$hit. Josh reminded me that this IS a car enthusiasts' forum and I took it seriously ... it's not a place to straight up take personal shots and disrespect other enthusiasts.

Opinions are cool and free-speech should be exercised, but when do opinions actually become personal shots and threats? I'm not on this board to make enemies because ONE of the things I do to make a living is not accepted by some of you. However, by the looks of things it already looks like I've got plenty. Indirectly or directly, I have been called a liar and a person looking to take advantage of those who are so "helpless" and "weak". In fact, many of my business people are successful people already. I didn't invite lawyers to unknowingly come to my house thinking they are there to give legal advice ... only to realize they are being pitched to sell soap. I agree, stuff like that is bullshit, but that's NOT what I do nor do I lie to people. Give me a break ... I'm just a guy who believes in something that I do and I just wanted to OFFER what I experienced to anyone else who wanted to see what it was all about. I did NOT shove my experience down anyone's throat here nor did I lie about anything I've said.

Some of you have practically said every possible thing you could to disrespect me and what I do. All you left out was my name but it can be easily inferred, right? I don't come on here making fun of people who work in the computer industry, finance industry, education, or whatever right?

In the words of Rodney King, "Can we just get along, people?" Seriously, enough talk about this, and more about S2000s in the bay area.
Old 12-12-2001, 08:12 PM

Some of you have practically said every possible thing you could to disrespect me and what I do. All you left out was my name but it can be easily inferred, right?
Not really.... if we didn't say your name, we didn't say your name. In fact, I don't think any of us attacked or "threatened" you personally at all.

Concept: even if you're a prostitute, what's the harm in us talking about prostitution?

- Warren
Old 12-12-2001, 08:16 PM

Yeah, and on that note.. Anyone know of a good place to meet chicks? Seems the bay areas watering holes are quite devoid of young females.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, damn you Pischo54, damn you and your wacky ideas !

-- Robert
Old 12-12-2001, 08:29 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chroot
[B]

Quick Reply: My Personal Business Reception