California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Mt. Hamilton drive - PICS on the first page :)

Old 08-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

You're welcome thanks for joining

All I heard was scrape scrape scrape lol
Old 08-19-2012, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darkfalcon
Originally Posted by Thateguhate' timestamp='1345429949' post='21949247
Mac you are a beast for still doing the drive after all the pain you've been in. Sorry if me getting sideways or cooking my brakes was a distraction to anyone here lol but we made it home alive. Learned alot about my car today but I don't think I'll be pushing it that hard again when I don't know the road/conditions. I beat the living shit out of the car today, I guess it was just too low for the bumps/roots etc.

See you guys at the next one which is the dyno day, and for those not going I'll see you at T-Hill in November! (ps I'll be jacking some of those pictures for Facebook if you don't mind for the S2ki album.)
Haha man, no worries. I think we all left pieces of our cars on that road, whether it be tire treads, brake dust, chipped front bumper, and so forth. Your car was smokin'!

I can see that we had fun gunning those hairpins..Marco was a little bit too happy on one of them
Lol definitely too happy

Originally Posted by macr88

Me too... I think Anish needs a new front lip
Old 08-20-2012, 09:06 AM

Thanks for setting up and leading Mac! It was fun being behind more cars this time and actually getting to see more action... Lol had a blast! Still super tired and luckily it's my day off and I got out of class an hour early So I'm going back to sleep!
Old 08-20-2012, 10:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Marco, you're a fun driver to watch- you had me reeling back a bit after the "A little too much, yeah?!" happy incident

Haha.. and yes, that was my alumilite front splitter becoming razor sharp as it was ground down. Even when taking the turn at various speeds and angles, there was no escape... the bumps on the last leg was the worst on it.

Good times!

Originally Posted by MarcoPiper
Originally Posted by darkfalcon' timestamp='1345430811' post='21949269
[quote name='Thateguhate' timestamp='1345429949' post='21949247']
Mac you are a beast for still doing the drive after all the pain you've been in. Sorry if me getting sideways or cooking my brakes was a distraction to anyone here lol but we made it home alive. Learned alot about my car today but I don't think I'll be pushing it that hard again when I don't know the road/conditions. I beat the living shit out of the car today, I guess it was just too low for the bumps/roots etc.

See you guys at the next one which is the dyno day, and for those not going I'll see you at T-Hill in November! (ps I'll be jacking some of those pictures for Facebook if you don't mind for the S2ki album.)
Haha man, no worries. I think we all left pieces of our cars on that road, whether it be tire treads, brake dust, chipped front bumper, and so forth. Your car was smokin'!

I can see that we had fun gunning those hairpins..Marco was a little bit too happy on one of them
Lol definitely too happy

Me too... I think Anish needs a new front lip
[/quote]
Old 08-20-2012, 11:33 AM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlinedITR
Marco, you're a fun driver to watch- you had me reeling back a bit after the "A little too much, yeah?!" happy incident

Good times!
It was the perfect turn to do it in we had a double drift going for a bit was definitely fun.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by RedlinedITR' timestamp='1345487906' post='21950982

Good times!
It was the perfect turn to do it in we had a double drift going for a bit was definitely fun.
I wish I could have seen that!
Old 08-21-2012, 10:21 AM

Nobody wanted to take it over I was going to lead them to the road and they could go from there
Guess no one likes you and likes to see you suffer...
Old 08-21-2012, 10:43 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Hilarious how the tROlls jump on my ass for driving fast But never on the group drives I do not attend. . Step your game up trolls and flamers. You got caught slippin!

Don't worry everyone I fully support your mountain driving. Just giving a little poke to the hypocritical Monday morning QB's of the territory.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why didn't you join us Casey?
Old 08-21-2012, 10:48 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by -outkast-
Why didn't you join us Casey?
I was still responsible for house sitting through the evening on Sunday. Believe me I wanted to!

Also my star specs are nearly pancake bald. I'd say they lasted about 5k maybe a bit more. Still amazing some are lastin 10k on those tires. I guess that's what separates the boys from the men, chicken stipes and all!

Need to save some cash for possibly changing my apartment in the next month so trying to delay purchasing tires.

Quick Reply: Mt. Hamilton drive - PICS on the first page :)