California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Knowledge is Power- 1st topic Free Energy

Old 02-20-2012, 09:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by whiteflash
This thread will make the graveyard shift fun
Hope you like it.

Originally Posted by AP2CRazy
Very Nice, always interested in learning new and different things. Maybe why I miss school so much LOL.
Welcome back to the school of knowledge

If you're interest in this kind of thought, please post a simple acknowledgement. Next topic will be in a couple of days. Hope you come back.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the tesla coil was pretty sick, along with the other videos of free energy!
Old 02-21-2012, 07:12 AM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

In action, currently used by FedEx and Ebay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RehT-Do9bs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV-AgbJ-enk
Old 02-21-2012, 08:02 AM

^ Nice find. Feel free to post what you found according to topic. I need to make a main table of content thread and branch off to topic thread to better organize the information and keep the discussion going.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:18 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0UoE...eature=related
Old 02-21-2012, 08:36 AM

Overunity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDeXTXYFKAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaCk0jK--8s
Old 02-21-2012, 08:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4FEba4kQb0
Old 02-21-2012, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With so much going on about the "Oil Crisis" nowadays and just these past few weeks or so where gas jumped up 25-30 cents, there should be more input on energy that everyone can freely obtain. There is only so far solar panels, at its current state, can get us and with how technology is today for electric cars, it's fairly expensive to own an electric car. Free energy would be great for society as a whole but it would seem that corporations that have a hand in the oil business may try to hinder the possibilities of what may come to be if more than enough money is pushed into finding more efficient ways to get energy and make it available to the masses for free or at a low cost. At this point in time, we can only show people the possibilities of free energies as such presented in the videos above. It would seem that we need to push these types of alternatives towards the government therefore allowing more money to be used for research and development on these types of energies.

I don't know if this pertains to the original topic but its just my two cents
Old 02-21-2012, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Khunnie
With so much going on about the "Oil Crisis" nowadays and just these past few weeks or so where gas jumped up 25-30 cents, there should be more input on energy that everyone can freely obtain. There is only so far solar panels, at its current state, can get us and with how technology is today for electric cars, it's fairly expensive to own an electric car. Free energy would be great for society as a whole but it would seem that corporations that have a hand in the oil business may try to hinder the possibilities of what may come to be if more than enough money is pushed into finding more efficient ways to get energy and make it available to the masses for free or at a low cost. At this point in time, we can only show people the possibilities of free energies as such presented in the videos above. It would seem that we need to push these types of alternatives towards the government therefore allowing more money to be used for research and development on these types of energies.

I don't know if this pertains to the original topic but its just my two cents
I agree. It's just that not many people knows about even the possibility that there are such things as Free Energy for the top people to be concern about. When enough people thinks it's possible, it'll become an issue. There needs to be business demand for it to happen and it's slowly happening. No demand= No product. Demands means going to their link, watch videos, tell friends, things like that. Website has counters.

As far as why oil was used in the first place. That question will be answered in time. Personally, I think that oil needed to be used for the benefit of everyone. If we used a different powered technology at the start, all oil countries wouldn't be able to support their people.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:12 AM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

First, nothing is free. While you can say 'water is free Rob' while it might be true, but there is a cost to collect, clean and deliver to your home. Thus it's not free.

Energy cannot be free as a fuel, power source, or whatever you want to call it is required. Even if that power source, sun, solar, hydro is provided at no cost to you. You still must collect, convert and store your energy.

Re Oil - oil wasn't to be the first power source for our cars. Henry Ford's cars ran on ethanol, which was banned during prohibition. On the 12 year he switched to oil (gas0 and the following year prohibition was lifted. Henry never made an ethanol car again.

Re diesel - originally designed by Mr. Diesel to run on peanut oil he was assassinated on the way from Europe to England. "big oil' shortly developed the 'diesel' fuel we know today. Burns dirty and is not a renewable resource.

It concerns me when people see conspiracy or suggest for a moment if people only 'knew' better the world would be different. People know driving SUV's is bad for the environment yet they keep buying it. Free energy, unless completely clean, would result in a more wasteful country. Why turn your lights off? Why car pool? - Think not? Look how many fat people we have. They cannot even control their intake of food. Food is so cheap, and so fatty here. Rationing only comes from cost or for reasons beyond cost.

I suspect, while many of the ideas presented above are 'interesting' they cannot scale. The only scalable solution is the one I presented. But even than, it's all locally developed and would require each block to have it's own power station. This is not a step forward, but an idea presented 100 years ago. Scale is most effective when things are localized to a large power station and distributed to those that need it. Scale gets cost down and efficiencies up. It's the same reason cars are made in given factories and delivered. They don't make the honda accord behind the dealership while you wait.

Quick Reply: Knowledge is Power- 1st topic Free Energy