California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Just joined this Club...

Old 12-13-2001, 09:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just joined this Club...

Hey~ all you S2000 pimps!!! WELCOME ME^^^^^^^^~~~~ ^____^

I'm Chris and I just bought my S2000 from Hollywood Honda with Stock kit for 35G. ANd I like it A LOTT!
It's Berlina Black with black interior and so far I hav't done anything to it.. cause I don't know if I wanna fix this up~ I spend too much on my last Accord..

ANyways.. I was driving back home from Berkeley.. and this Silver S2000 pulled up next to me and we were just crusin on 24 towards Walnut Creek.. as I got near home, the SilverS2k exited at the same exit with me. aNd gueEs what? This dude lives on the sAme black As me.. muhahahahha.. we pulled over on the side and he told me to join the Club.. so I did.. and this is some cool shietz..

Can someone tell me when is the next meetings and events??

I see some S2000s on the road these days... ANd... someone got a YEllow in Walnut Creek u guys..
The 2002 silver seem little bit lighter than last years. rite?

I want to get to know somma tha s2000 owners in the area..~ E-mail me.. k? or I got MSN Messgr.

See you ArounD pimps..~

PS> by the way.. I got a ticket for going 120 on 680 near TREAT.. and I was about to be suspended and shit and it almost ruined my life.. cuase I just got this car... I pleaded not guilty.. and on the 2nd hearing, HE NEVER SHOWED UP!!!! puhahahhaha .. well.. i got lucky.. so.. ^___^

Try not to go over 100mph cause they sometimes suspend you for that.. I know it's hard for all of us not to speed with this rocket.. but.. stay cool~ Drive safely.. y'all!!~ see you around~
Old 12-13-2001, 02:47 PM

WELCOME
Old 12-13-2001, 03:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome, Kumori.

I agree. We need to have another meeting before the year is over. If you wanna meet up with some local owners, make sure to check the Bay Area regional section.
Old 12-13-2001, 03:22 PM

welcome, where in the bayarea are you from?? There's A LOT of S2000 in the bay area now, just from the s2ki.com there's a grip, and there are many that doesn't go on the board. You'll see it around almost everyday now. Congradulations on your new car, enjoy it, don't go crazy.
Old 12-13-2001, 05:49 PM

Welcome aboard dude. I work in the Concord area and live in the Contra Costa. Oftentimes I am in the Walnut Creek as I was today with my silver s2K.

Congratulations by the way...
Old 12-13-2001, 08:08 PM

Hey Chris, that was me on the freeway. I just bought my S2000 from Will in Dallas, TX (I found it on this site)and drove it out here about three weeks ago. It's a 2000 MY with 9,000 miles (that includes the 2,000 from the drive), Polk Momo stereo components, X-Tant amp, Voodoo Knob, Console Cover, Muz Mats, Comptech Strut Bar, Spoon X-Brace, Red JDM Badges, JR Filter, Dennis's Front Grill. That's the stuff that came with it, then I cleared the front headlights(WHEW!!), Clear side markers, Front Splitter from Axcilla, and last night I made a Radiator Mat. I work in Emeryville and the last four days I've seen a different S2000 on Hwy 24. Ist was a silverstone like mine, then a 2002 Blue, then Chris's black one, and then in my parking garage at work a yellow one with MY STOOK for plates. I think S2000's are taking over. Sorry didn't mean to ramble, this is my first post, even though I've reading the forums for months. Mark
Old 12-14-2001, 12:38 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Gateace
Hey Chris, that was me on the freeway. I just bought my S2000 from Will in Dallas, TX (I found it on this site)and drove it out here about three weeks ago. It's a 2000 MY with 9,000 miles (that includes the 2,000 from the drive), Polk Momo stereo components, X-Tant amp, Voodoo Knob, Console Cover, Muz Mats, Comptech Strut Bar, Spoon X-Brace, Red JDM Badges, JR Filter, Dennis's Front Grill. That's the stuff that came with it, then I cleared the front headlights(WHEW!!), Clear side markers, Front Splitter from Axcilla, and last night I made a Radiator Mat. I work in Emeryville and the last four days I've seen a different S2000 on Hwy 24. Ist was a silverstone like mine, then a 2002 Blue, then Chris's black one, and then in my parking garage at work a yellow one with MY STOOK for plates. I think S2000's are taking over. Sorry didn't mean to ramble, this is my first post, even though I've reading the forums for months. Mark
Hey, welcome to you too, Gateace.
Old 12-14-2001, 07:45 AM

Welcome aboard guys!

lol - for guys that have been on the board doesn't:

"^^^^^^^^~~~~ ^____^ "

look familiar?

Dammn Kumori 120mph? Is the car broken in already? At those speeds, I hope you waited...
Old 12-14-2001, 08:34 AM

Originally posted by Gateace

Do you have lunch at the Emeryville Public Market sometimes? I think I've seen you before with your buddy in the car. I live in emeryville out by the water.
Old 12-14-2001, 04:32 PM

Do you have lunch at the Emeryville Public Market sometimes? I think I've seen you before with your buddy in the car. I live in emeryville out by the water.

Yeah I do! Yesterday (Thursday) was the first time I drove the S2000 over there, so I'm not sure if that was me. I'd like to check out you're exhaust, that might be my next addition. I'll send you PM with my work #.

Also, how do I change my status to owner?

Thanks

Quick Reply: Just joined this Club...