California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

It's been a long time - Update w life and its :)

Old 08-05-2008, 01:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s for shweet-2k,Aug 4 2008, 09:48 PM
hey hey dj wendy! has anyone ever complimented your writing? it's so poetic and just flow very smoothly. well, from my perspective i've always enjoy your artistic writing style. congrats on your long awaited happiness. hopefully, someday i can post some good news up too.
see, I told you You need to write a book or start a blog.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got my ap2 in frisko had it for the best month of my life, and right when i left to drive to new orleans someone killed her at texas T-T
Old 08-05-2008, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by modMonkey,Aug 4 2008, 07:02 PM
Mr. Fish

Steve, when i write a book of my life.. haha!.. wow.. im going to use the picture of mr.fish.. and title it Making Yourself Useful in the Kitchen:an chinese adaptation to survival in American today by Wendy Hsu, Photography by Steve Pai.. "I'd like to dedicate this to GPW AP2, you've always been there for me, never an excuse, never too tired, never said no.. was always willing to cheer me up. " BahhHH!
Old 08-05-2008, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by s for shweet-2k,Aug 4 2008, 09:48 PM
hey hey dj wendy! has anyone ever complimented your writing? it's so poetic and just flow very smoothly. well, from my perspective i've always enjoy your artistic writing style. congrats on your long awaited happiness. hopefully, someday i can post some good news up too.
Grazie mille! (thanks a million) it's humbling to hear that my words can move someone, I'm glad to be able to share.. here's a personal piece that you may enjoy. a simple recollection.

i had a dream i was in this magnificent temple. HUGE chinese fortress , whitewashed marble, a concrete grey from the dirt that had settle over since the quiet centuries of abandonment. It was nestled in the crown of a mountain, reigning supreme over the valley and ocean that it kept watch on.. so lonely, the wind howling thru the open passageways, carrying no sign of the fading sun for its heat had long since been left behind at its entranceways. I'd crossed a bridge to face the sea, and below, saw a pacific humpback in a full breach, baring its white raked belly, as if defying the world below by challenging the world above. Then, to the west, giant manta rays, each with a wingspan over over 13 meters, silently gliding just below the glassy surface of the water, a militant fleet passing beneath my feet into the shadow of the bridge, only to appear on the other side, more of a phantom as the tips of its wings broke the surface of the water. In my hand i held a pennisular leaf toed gecko, he only flattened himself further in the palm of hand in an attempt to keep warm, or perhaps, to keep safe.

then i woke up.

apxlink - just hurdled thru some emotionally/frustration events. stuff that if my child were to go thru, in terms of being treated, i'd be whipping out an ugly stick for a beatdown, oldschool styles in an dirty alley by the dumpster, where one would dump the body afterwards. taste the booger flavor.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:01 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by modMonkey,Aug 4 2008, 07:02 PM
Mr. Fish

Cool place Looks like a busy kitchen. I'll pay a visit soon
Old 08-05-2008, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by simons2k,Aug 5 2008, 04:01 PM
Cool place Looks like a busy kitchen. I'll pay a visit soon
haha. ok ur taking me grocery shopping and ill make you whhaaateeever you want. organic blueberry cobbler w cinammon? chocolate souffle w fresh vanilla bean sauce? madeleines? OMG theres this bottle of wine *to die for* they make 2800 bottles a year, they make only one wine.. forgot the name ill find out.. soo friggin tasty.. damn italians..
Old 08-05-2008, 06:21 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Deal! A protein rich meal sounds good.

Thank you but no sugar please. Did you say vino? I prefer the red variety if you don't mind. Whites give me a headache.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:30 PM

I didn't know your personal life (I don't ask), but you always seemed to be a really positive spirit, so I'm glad every thing worked out for you!

Life is too short to hang on to the past, "let it go and move on" is my motto

Don
Old 08-05-2008, 09:33 PM

Hola amiga! Glad to hear everything is working out. See ya around chica.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:25 PM

nice to hear you have found your happiness wendy

still need to find time to come visit

Quick Reply: It's been a long time - Update w life and its :)