California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

i got EGGED!

Old 09-25-2005, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got EGGED!

yesterday i went to the wild 94.9 comedy jam and that was some funny shit. but anyways, i parked my car at my friends place and left it there from 6pm till 2am. as i got near my car i smelled something funky and looked closey at my driver side door, egg yolk was all smeared around it. i also noticed some cigarette ashes stuck on the egg. i was pretty pissed about it but shit happens. it could have been worse. what goes around comes around.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:59 PM

I don't understand why people do this? Jealousy probably...

My friend and I were sitting in front of his house a couple of years ago... two kids just drove by and egged my first S2000 RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. Like we weren't going to notice or something... After a little bit of regulation all was right. It just amazes me why people do this. I don't go up to a Ferrari and egg it because I can't have it! I might drool on it, but that's a different story.

Karma is a motherfvcker. They'll get what's coming.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah its either haters or highschool kids or both. Its all to common over here because they want what you have and cant or their parents wont buy it for them so they resort to immature acts. I bought my S2000 back in 2001 and the first week we went to the movies in Kapolei over on Oahu and I came out at midnight and my car had a nice 6 inch key scratch and the sad thing was it was stock. Haters are everywhere in every state and country.

Anyway sorry to hear that.
Old 09-25-2005, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by RWD_RCKT,Sep 25 2005, 12:59 PM
I don't understand why people do this? Jealousy probably...

My friend and I were sitting in front of his house a couple of years ago... two kids just drove by and egged my first S2000 RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. Like we weren't going to notice or something... After a little bit of regulation all was right. It just amazes me why people do this. I don't go up to a Ferrari and egg it because I can't have it! I might drool on it, but that's a different story.

Karma is a motherfvcker. They'll get what's coming.
Remember Rim of the World?
Old 09-25-2005, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by JC_s2k,Sep 25 2005, 01:30 PM
yesterday i went to the wild 94.9 comedy jam and that was some funny shit. but anyways, i parked my car at my friends place and left it there from 6pm till 2am. as i got near my car i smelled something funky and looked closey at my driver side door, egg yolk was all smeared around it. i also noticed some cigarette ashes stuck on the egg. i was pretty pissed about it but shit happens. it could have been worse. what goes around comes around.
better to get egged than keyed..

my trunk lid got keyed all the way across the first week i got my car i woke up hte morning of my college graduation to find my trunk scratched the heck up
Old 09-25-2005, 09:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to hear that. someone ran a shopping cart into my trunk and rear bumper first week i had my car. btw...

" somebody's a gonna getta hurt "
Old 09-25-2005, 11:22 PM

sorry to hear... Josh
your car still looks good tho

did you put the side skirts yet?
Old 09-26-2005, 12:13 AM

sorry to hear that. someone ran a shopping cart into my trunk and rear bumper first week i had my car. btw...

" somebody's a gonna getta hurt "

RUSSEL PETERS ALL THE WAY!!! ahha, although they made the most crucial jokes about asians that night, i got good laughs out of it haah.

sorry to hear... Josh
your car still looks good tho

did you put the side skirts yet?

thanks araon, not yet. looking into it next month.

Well, i can come up with many assumptions, but i can't. it may be someone i know. at least most of you guys/girls know exactly how i feel and have stories to share. that puts me into a better understanding of how to react towards this kind of situation. thanks all
Old 09-26-2005, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by racer chick,Sep 25 2005, 09:17 PM
better to get egged than keyed..

my trunk lid got keyed all the way across the first week i got my car i woke up hte morning of my college graduation to find my trunk scratched the heck up
Sorry to hear about your car. Where was it located when it was keyed?

I drove a BMW up and down the peninsula (Redwood Shores <---> San Jose) for four years without incident. The first time I took it to Concord for a 20 minute visit to Fry's, it gets keyed in the parking lot. The bastard keyed it from the driver side rear fender through most of the driver side rear door.

I used to think that the worst thing that could happen in a parking lot was to park in a tight spot and get a door ding but that incident opened my eyes. There are actually people out there who will go out of their way to damage your property on purpose. Unbelievable.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by 2001e46,Sep 26 2005, 02:09 AM
Sorry to hear about your car. Where was it located when it was keyed?

I drove a BMW up and down the peninsula (Redwood Shores <---> San Jose) for four years without incident. The first time I took it to Concord for a 20 minute visit to Fry's, it gets keyed in the parking lot. The bastard keyed it from the driver side rear fender through most of the driver side rear door.

I used to think that the worst thing that could happen in a parking lot was to park in a tight spot and get a door ding but that incident opened my eyes. There are actually people out there who will go out of their way to damage your property on purpose. Unbelievable.
it was parked on 6th ave between geary and anza in SF... right in front of the building i used to live in... it is really disappointing that there are people out there with that much jealousy and anger built up inside that they take it out on other people... but whatever

Quick Reply: i got EGGED!