California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

got keyed... again?!

Old 01-23-2007, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can also consider them not as key marks. But as designs in the car that help the car out aerodynamically. Its good to look at things in a more bright and optimistic way sometimes heh. 10WHP!
Old 01-23-2007, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by himynameischris,Jan 23 2007, 10:08 PM
i like the chainsaw. reminds me of gears of war. :]

as for your car, i hope things work out. i don't really recommend you waste your time to find them and "get back at them". there are two different types of people in this world: mature and immature. the people who did that to your car? obviously immature. and you? it's your choice. nevertheless, your car still looks pretty. i say save the money and wait to fix it later on.
there's nothing immature about finding out who it is to get them to pay for it i hardly call that "getting back at them"
Old 01-23-2007, 09:58 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey you go to dominican?? i know off topic but do you happen to know a girl name stefanie lau?
Old 01-23-2007, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by a_red_s2k,Jan 23 2007, 10:58 PM
hey you go to dominican?? i know off topic but do you happen to know a girl name stefanie lau?
ya i go to dominican. but i dont really know lots of people since i'm a commuter. on top of being a commuter i'm also an aspiring manly nurse... so between the schedule crunch my only joys in life are my gf, my s2000, and s2ki.

s2krey is my hero!!! i look up to his manly nurse-ness!!! !
Old 01-23-2007, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ustemuf,Jan 23 2007, 10:15 PM
there's nothing immature about finding out who it is to get them to pay for it i hardly call that "getting back at them"
haha i meant finding them and beating them senselessly to the point where they feel no more pain would be immature. but getting them to pay for it would be cool.

or putting a grenade in their car's exhaust.... that'd be cool too........
Old 01-23-2007, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by ImMisterJimmy,Jan 23 2007, 10:14 PM
You can also consider them not as key marks. But as designs in the car that help the car out aerodynamically. Its good to look at things in a more bright and optimistic way sometimes heh. 10WHP!
i gave some thought and i might cash out insurance and use it to buy parts. but its just an idea for now. i dont feel like i can sport my wash/wax wacko with key marks on my car
i'm estimating the damage to go for about 1600. since my door panel job was like $865... thats like... 1/2 a hard top.... or a header+exhaust system.... mmmmmmmmm.... parts... its good to dream... anyway, if i could find the ppl that did this i'd prolly turn 'em into the cops. that way even if they get a warning, next time they're caught they got records of vandalism. affecting one's future weighs more than the temporary pleasure of beating the crap out of them.
i DO still want a device that circulates electric current on the metallic parts of my car though!
Old 01-23-2007, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by himynameischris,Jan 23 2007, 11:31 PM
or putting a grenade in their car's exhaust.... that'd be cool too........
wow thats better than a banana in their exauhst... why didnt i think of that?!
Old 01-23-2007, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by shotiable,Jan 23 2007, 11:33 PM
wow thats better than a banana in their exauhst... why didnt i think of that?!
hahaha, i never heard of putting a banana in the exhaust. lol

as for your insurance, did you already file the claim? ive heard of people intentionally damaging their cars to claim insurance and get money out of it, but obviously that's insurance fraud. i wonder how you would get caught though, like if you ripped your own hole in your soft top and then pretended someone else did it? does anyone know about insurance fraud?

not that i want to do this...
Old 01-23-2007, 10:47 PM

Sorry to hear what happened to your 06 S. Hope you get it fixed through insurance by claiming it as no fault accident.

Get a beater so you can park anywhere without worry, especially in a school parking lot. Otherwise it might happen again as soon as you fix it.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by himynameischris,Jan 23 2007, 11:40 PM
hahaha, i never heard of putting a banana in the exhaust. lol

as for your insurance, did you already file the claim? ive heard of people intentionally damaging their cars to claim insurance and get money out of it, but obviously that's insurance fraud. i wonder how you would get caught though, like if you ripped your own hole in your soft top and then pretended someone else did it? does anyone know about insurance fraud?

not that i want to do this...
i have a report from security. the guy watches my car coz he says he likes s2000's. he said "yea that definitely wasnt there last night. i'd know... coz i know your car"
as for the fraud, thats what i'm afraid insurance will tell me... you do have a point tho... how would they know you didnt just mess up your own car to cash out of it... anyway... i think if it was just minor key marks, at this point i'd just cash out. but the dents are weighing hard and making me swing to get it fixed. they really annoy me and i know if i brought it to dent day thats 5x $35 + the cost to paint and blend my body panels... hmmmm..........

Quick Reply: got keyed... again?!