California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

got keyed... again?!

Old 01-23-2007, 04:29 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default got keyed... again?!

i got keyed while parked in my schools lot. ppl have a problem with a 19 yo with an s2000 but have no balls to say it to my face. ****ing haters....
it REALLY sucks to be a poor young college student... i dont even think i have enough money to pay to fix this...
guys wanna start betting on how much the repair cost will be?
-4 dents and multiple scratches on the passenger door
-heavy scratching on my front bumper.

****ing haters...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg h!!!! how the **** am i gonna pay for all this?!!?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT:
more pics... i think it shows better with flash

the gash on the bumper is directed going down. kinda looks like its not a key anymore... more like a rock or something used to gash the bumper
Old 01-23-2007, 04:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's probably the same person that did it the first time...
Old 01-23-2007, 05:01 PM

I don't know man, that doesn't look like someone tried to key it. Looks more like someone who can't park or something and barely tapped/rubbed against your door then the bumper. Reason I say this is because there are little dents and why would someone key/scratch the bumper like that.

Looks like part of the bumper can be repaired by buffing it.

Where was this school at? Napa Valley College or DVC?
Old 01-23-2007, 05:12 PM

its not someone that cant park. i know for a fact that its something intentional. i parked in a corner spot under a tree and my gf was parked next to me. my car has no dents anywhere nor does it have scratches. i checked on it last night to make sure the person previously parked in her spot didnt scratch/dent me. i was the only passenger in her car and i know i was like 2 feet away from my door. there was also a key mark on my passenger door that isnt showing in the picture.

and jarod-i hope to hell its not the same person, coz that means i'm being followed around.

as for the bumper, the polyurethane material is showing. its not going to buff out.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:20 PM

Geezus...What assholes! assholes with no balls to tell it to your face!
Old 01-23-2007, 05:24 PM

soory to hear bro, it does look like some one hit it. It also might be someone hatin on you.

As for the cost... i'd guess less than 600 from a shop. I have a shop that i go to in richmond that does cheap but good work. pm ig interested.

GOOD LUCK, i say kill the fu<ker when you find out.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:41 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

god that sucks.. what college do you go to?
Old 01-23-2007, 05:45 PM

sigh... thanks rey, but if i had the money i'd get to your body shop right now for an estimate. unfortunately, the contents of my bank account sum up to about $80.

i'm actually starting to suspect that its one of the nursing students in my class coz i heard people are talking crap behind my back because i'm one of the few guys in our nursing program. envy? jealousy? definitely.

i couldnt get a good enough picture to show what it was but, its definitely key marks on my bumper. i guess i'd desctribe it as someone pretended that their key was a crayola and tried to "color" the edge of my bumper. i was parked the "backwards way" where the front end is facing the aisle of the parking lot. no one backed up since my gf's car stayed next to mine the whole day and on my other side is a tree.

i'm really sad right now and i'm like seriously crying over this. all i really have is my gf and my S. and now someone fu<ked up my S for some stupid reason and i'm prolly not going to be able to leave it at my school over night anymore for fear of the incident happening again. on top of that even if i sit my car in the garage at home i still dont have enough money to get it fixed. its seriously going to take like a whole semseter's worth of paychecks for me to get the paint fixed and thats not including the blending that the body shop has to do. seriosuly guys... sorry to rant but i'm hella feeling low right now...
Old 01-23-2007, 05:46 PM

dominican university, san rafael. everyone there is rich. and its not uncommon to see benzes and bimmers around. why people pick on the honda i never know why..............................
Old 01-23-2007, 05:54 PM

^ damn never thought Dominican had haters. I guess i'm lucky to have parked my car at the schools I went to w/o a scratch. I'm sorry to hear about this man. I say catch the person and open a can of woop A$$.

For sure I would.

Quick Reply: got keyed... again?!