California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Give me a logical answer how he does this

Old 01-16-2012, 07:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slightly2ned
This is so funny! Thanks for the post Kaan! Maybe he installed some mods in his esophagus or tummy, lol
Actually that isn't far off base. There are some magicians who are famous for having basically surgically created pockets of skin in their mouths. So a flap of skin that can hold things. He distracts the audience by shouting loudly and slapping his chest when he is taking the coins and using his tongue to place them in the pocket in his mouth.

He in fact really does swallow the pool ball and regurgitates it after he drops the coins out using his tongue. All his antics and noises are done in order to distract you from the fact he is positioning them. (this is a classic bar trick also the pool ball you will notice is in fact the size of a cue ball and not a standard pool ball).

The sugar is the same. He tips his head back when he eats it in order to catch sugar in the pocket. When he drinks water he covers the pocket with his tongue and thus the sugar stays relatively dry.

As for the fish thats an old trick many a frat member has tried.

Regardless this is a fantastic video and he's a very good performer. I loved the bit about the sugar and elephants.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:02 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Fujin
Originally Posted by slightly2ned' timestamp='1326766474' post='21323101
This is so funny! Thanks for the post Kaan! Maybe he installed some mods in his esophagus or tummy, lol
Actually that isn't far off base. There are some magicians who are famous for having basically surgically created pockets of skin in their mouths. So a flap of skin that can hold things. He distracts the audience by shouting loudly and slapping his chest when he is taking the coins and using his tongue to place them in the pocket in his mouth.

He in fact really does swallow the pool ball and regurgitates it after he drops the coins out using his tongue. All his antics and noises are done in order to distract you from the fact he is positioning them. (this is a classic bar trick also the pool ball you will notice is in fact the size of a cue ball and not a standard pool ball).

The sugar is the same. He tips his head back when he eats it in order to catch sugar in the pocket. When he drinks water he covers the pocket with his tongue and thus the sugar stays relatively dry.

Regardless this is a fantastic video and he's a very good performer. I loved the bit about the sugar and elephants.
There's the logical answer! Nice work Nate, LOL. You are going to put all the magician's out of business!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by eklipz98
Originally Posted by Fujin' timestamp='1326775996' post='21323486
[quote name='slightly2ned' timestamp='1326766474' post='21323101']

There's the logical answer! Nice work Nate, LOL. You are going to put all the magician's out of business!
[/quote]

Old 01-17-2012, 11:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ I liked it better when there was no logical answer.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-17-2012, 12:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fujin
Originally Posted by slightly2ned' timestamp='1326766474' post='21323101

Thanks for sharing!

Had to go and ruin it... i bet you run around tellin 5 year olds Santa ain't real.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by g0g3tt4
Originally Posted by Fujin' timestamp='1326775996' post='21323486
[quote name='slightly2ned' timestamp='1326766474' post='21323101']

Thanks for sharing!

Had to go and ruin it... i bet you run around tellin 5 year olds Santa ain't real.
[/quote]

I watched parts of this video and wanted to regurgitate
Old 01-17-2012, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here is a simple answer

Old 01-17-2012, 06:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yamez
Love it! Rick Rooooooolllllllll
Old 01-17-2012, 11:50 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Lol I got played by that rick roll well played.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:04 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's horrible... good song though!

He really is feeling himself in that video... never gonna give you up (MY03)! Haha!