California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Fund-raiser... For Those Who Need It

Old 09-08-2003, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everybody,

As I drove home on Saturday, I was thinking to myself - with everything that happened, a lot of people are going to be out A LOT of money. So I had an idea: help these people out.

Now, I know that we all have jobs, rent/mortgage, car payments, etc. to take care of, but these people have the same things to worry about in addition to these added costs.

Also, I don't want anybody to say "Well they deserved it!" or "Let them pay for their own mistakes!". If you have to say something like that, don't say it here.

If you care enough to, and if you have the means to, please contribute to this fund. Even a couple dollars is better than nothing.

I will post what everybody contributes, unless you don't want to be identified. I think this will help, however, ease anybody's fears that this could be a scam.

Whatever is collected at the end (to be determined) will be divided evenly between those that need the help. So far, I see that to be: Ev, the Evo driver and the two S2000s who were 'racing'. If you think you should be part of this list, PM me. If you don't want to be helped, PM me.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE
Old 09-08-2003, 05:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Minako, hey you're a sweetie actually I had the same idea and posted it on the other S2_Raw's thread... like an hour ago... SEE SEE SEE me thinks Me and the Evo will be covered by insurance the two who really need help are the 'two S2000s' racing. Put me down for $100. At least my massage parlour money will go to something good
Old 09-08-2003, 05:44 PM

350Z CS Track driver here.

Contribution is a great idea!

We all had "equal" opportunity to get into the same wreck Evo got into, we should actually be thanking him for clearing it out of the way.

I'm pitching in via Pay Pal this weekend.
Old 09-08-2003, 05:53 PM

Ev... you are the sweetie! I was thinking you may need help covering deductible costs or something, and here you go again, thinking only about others.

freshzz... Thanks so much for the support! You are right, of course, what happened to the Evo and to Ev could have happened to anyone.

It's good to see such kindness for others. ^_^
Old 09-08-2003, 07:35 PM

Ev, doesn't need help...he's one rich bastard!
Old 09-08-2003, 07:48 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by minako
[B]Ev... you are the sweetie! I was thinking you may need help covering deductible costs or something, and here you go again, thinking only about others.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

While your intentions are well, this is a stupid idea.

Ev's a great guy and shit happens, but if you want people to give you money so that you can decide when to dole it out?! And to top it off you think other people should pay for another's persons lack of common sense?!? I already have to pay higher premiums because people wreck their cars doing stupid stuff. Ev's lucky he didn't get any tickets, so what ever his deducible is going to be cheap in comparison to a deducible , insurance increase because of the accident, fines, insurance increases because of the hits on his driving record.......

I think you're all a bunch off [expletive deleted] for thinking that sort of driving at night is even remotely wise.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:23 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by krazik
[B]While your intentions are well, this is a stupid idea.

Ev's a great guy and shit happens, but if you want people to give you money so that you can decide when to dole it out?!
Old 09-08-2003, 09:24 PM
Spammer

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JDMwhore
[B]

Old 09-08-2003, 10:14 PM

Originally posted by 4IGS2000

NO way in hell can i pay or afford your tickets, then who will buy my office furniture!
can't afford to help them out, i got my 773.00 registration to worry about.. anyone wanna donate money to me for that??

Quick Reply: Fund-raiser... For Those Who Need It