California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

FRIDAYS IN Milpitas BOBA MEEt ...9pm

Old 08-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by alejo,Aug 11 2007, 09:33 AM
But as far as sticking it to the cops b going back defiantly and debating the definition of loitering, forget it - it's not worth the stress. Use the opportunity to find a venue that is more exclusive, personal and better for S2KI!!!

We are not that many and we are not that routy.
Defiantly? no. we are customers of those establishments and have every right to eat and drink there.

We can have the police dwindle it down for us. If we park by Sweethearts it's not a big deal.

As far as giving in to one idiot police officer is not what we should do. It's not the first time and it won't be the last time reguardless of where we go.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s2kholic,Aug 11 2007, 12:18 AM
damn cops had to break up the meet....

anyways it was nice meeting some fellow s2ki owners. Hopefully more s2k meets to come!
good to see ya matt!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Former Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oy Vey MacDaddy

It's just a chillin, friday thing, winding down thing for me - not worth the stress. I'm too old to argue with cops about standing in a parking lot at midnight in Milpitas. There are way better venues out there

AHHHH i missed some action, when did they kick you guys out?>

hope to see you guys again next friday
Old 08-11-2007, 09:51 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

here's my take on it.

4-10 years ago as some of you might remember (I've been 10 years ago) there used to be illegal races. street races. they were notorious in milpitas, fremont, union city, hayward. I remember being on 580 on a friday/saturday night and there easily could be up to 200 cars going bot ways on 580. they even had helicopters with the light keeping track of where everyone was going. which street to race on. it was hectic yet so many people would show up. show cars to racecars.

the cops used to break it up at every parking lot that everyone would meet at. the reason why cops have been coming to our meets lately is because they think we might actually go streetracing like how they used to a few years ago. since the turnout is with a high amount of cars and different types. our meets used to just be our s2000's and that's fine with them. but now. I think they're worse fear is us streetracing so they want to break it up before it even happens.

sure we aren't doing anything but hanging around and drinking a drink. that's why I think if we move venues, we don't have all the other types of cars with us. its more calm. now its like a car show in that lot. its just too hectic.

but hey, regardless of where we go or if we do stay at the same spot. I'm going wherever our meets will be. I'm not afraid because I know I'm not guilty of just hanging out in a parking lot.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:03 AM

Good Points Joey
Old 08-11-2007, 10:11 AM

HOLD OUR GROUND THEN WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE DAM RICERS THERE BRINGING ALL THE COPS
Old 08-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

If I had the slightest thought that someone would get arrested I would be the first to say let's move.
This is one cop that is trying to push weight that he doesn't have. Many cops have come by and said that what we're doing is fine. As long as we are customers we have every right to be there.
I myself am too old to get arrested and also don't ever plan on that ever happening, my job would not have it.

I think Richard should be the one who decides if we move or not since he's the one that started it. As of now or until he says something we should'nt let one cop break us up. I'm sure all the other guys will eventually stop going and it'll just be us again.

Alejo, you've only shown up to a handfull of meets and are not aware of the previous police activity, especially the one with Mr. Jackripter hehehe funny shit.
Anyway if you guys want to suggest places then start suggesting places, this way when the time comes to change we'll have a place to go.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HERE IS THE SCOOP

LETS HOLD OUR SPOT

PARK NEAR THE SHOPS

STAND ON THE WALK WAY NOT IN THE PARKING LOT

CONTINUE TO SPEND PUR MONEY AT THE LOCAL SHOPS

AND CARRY ON LIKE NORMAL PATRONS

TRUE THIS ASSHOLE PIG MOTHER****ER

SCARRED AWAY PEOPLE BUT THIS GOOD ALSO CUZ IT WILL SCARE AWAY THE KIDS

BUT YOU GUYS SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT

WE STAYED

ALL I DID WAS WALK AWAY AND STAND NEAR SWEET HEARTS

ME AND MIKE3 WAS CHILLIN IN THE CUTS HIDING HEHEHE

NAH SERIOUSLY WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS

WHY? NOW SHOULD WE BREAK UP

WHAT I CAN DO IS WALK AROUND AGAIN AND TELL THE KIDS TO STOP SPEEDING OFF!!!!!!!!

IM WITH MAC ON THIS HOLD OUR GROUND

WE SPEND MONEY WE STAY!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: FRIDAYS IN Milpitas BOBA MEEt ...9pm