California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Feeler: Hot Import Days 10/2 in San Mateo

Old 08-27-2004, 12:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**UPDATE***

Just got done talking to Myles and it looks like we got the main hall spot locked down and are good to go Thanks to everyone who registered early.

A few reminders for the people that hasn't shown in a car show before. Roll in is on Friday from 3pm to 8pm and I think we should meet up somewhere near that area before we go in and the earlier the better. Also since we'll be showing inside, you MUST have 1/4 tank or less of gas in your car or else they will not let you in. It's very important to do this (I've seen a lot of people get turned down and have to drive in circles in the parking lot just to waste gas).

At 2pm the following Sat., we are allowed to go in before the shows start just in case you need to finish off cleaning your car, setting up displays, ect.. 5pm the show starts and 12am is when the show ends, so be prepared to stay there for a while.

That's all I can think of for now. If I think of anything else I'll post it up later.
Old 08-27-2004, 12:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blureds2k,Aug 27 2004, 12:48 PM
**UPDATE***

Just got done talking to Myles and it looks like we got the main hall spot locked down and are good to go Thanks to everyone who registered early.

A few reminders for the people that hasn't shown in a car show before. Roll in is on Friday from 3pm to 8pm and I think we should meet up somewhere near that area before we go in and the earlier the better. Also since we'll be showing inside, you MUST have 1/4 tank or less of gas in your car or else they will not let you in. It's very important to do this (I've seen a lot of people get turned down and have to drive in circles in the parking lot just to waste gas).

At 2pm the following Sat., we are allowed to go in before the shows start just in case you need to finish off cleaning your car, setting up displays, ect.. 5pm the show starts and 12am is when the show ends, so be prepared to stay there for a while.

That's all I can think of for now. If I think of anything else I'll post it up later.
Very good points Charles. Do you guys have to disconnect your batteries too? We had to.. The good thing is, its only 1 day...
Old 08-28-2004, 02:21 AM

hey charles one question though. Isn't this a HID show? Don't mean to sound like a smarta$$ or anything but how can it be known as a HID show if its gonna start at 5pm to midnight? Sorry if my questions seem to show my ignorance but i'm a little confused
Old 08-29-2004, 03:26 AM

[QUOTE=faukengenius,Aug 28 2004, 03:21 AM] hey charles one question though.
Old 08-30-2004, 08:38 AM

okay I get it now. Thanks for the info man.
Old 09-12-2004, 08:53 PM

Bump.

I got the floor plan (can't talk about where it's going to be at) and I've just finshed with the placment of the cars (who's showing where). 3 more weeks
Old 09-12-2004, 09:50 PM

Received 321 Likes on 170 Posts

Where are we staying. We should make reservations now.
Old 09-14-2004, 07:31 PM

I've registered to show. See you all there!

Old 09-27-2004, 08:37 AM

Guys, so do we just meet everyone there at a specified time? Big Red Dog and Faukengenious - Do you guys want to cruise there together since you guys are close together and me & Rollin can just meet with you guys?
Old 09-27-2004, 08:48 AM

yup i'll meet up with you man. I think Bigreddog and rollin are both down to meet up with us. Hey Cliff wanna start up a thread for us? I'll let you lead and i'll follow since i'm "COMPLETELY" stock now.

Quick Reply: Feeler: Hot Import Days 10/2 in San Mateo