California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Engagement and wedding photographer

Old 08-28-2013, 03:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as a person who takes photography very seriously, i would ask John to snap my ugly mug if i could ever find someone silly enough to say yes to me. Plus i dont even like the guy. he's way too good looking to have around my lady..that rascal..
Old 10-07-2013, 10:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this was useful as im looking for a wedding photographer and videographer
Old 10-07-2013, 06:44 PM

Yes it was. I got to check around but unfortunately go with the ones suggested as most was a bit out of our price range but still love all their work. I actually went with this couple from wildaboutyouphotography.com. I know...It's a long title. But they are really good and made me and my wife very comfortable as we both hate being in front of a camera. Check them out if you'd like.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Day_One
Yes it was. I got to check around but unfortunately go with the ones suggested as most was a bit out of our price range but still love all their work. I actually went with this couple from wildaboutyouphotography.com. I know...It's a long title. But they are really good and made me and my wife very comfortable as we both hate being in front of a camera. Check them out if you'd like.
do you mind sharing with me your experience? as in which dj , venue , photographer ,videographer , photobooth did you use? and price range?

i've in the middle of setting up everything with my wife for 200 guest and its been very stressful.

wedding will be inside a catholic church in oakland moraga
venue we are looking at san ranmon bridges
i have a dj pending (chuy gomez if he is not busy that day)

i contacted couple photographer and photobooth, John like everyone recommended for photographer and two dudes and a booth for photobooth.

my friends wants to do my engagement photo for $500 , wedding photo around 3k , photobooth around $700

btw congrats and thanks for the link! please share with me your wedding album if you are comfertble.

do you guys think that the wedding would be a little cliche if its car theme based?

my entire entourage drives some beastly..cars and we are all crazy car enthusiast ...so we were thinking about including our cars in the wedding.
R33 GTR, 2x 800 HP Supra, 911 GT2, ISF, white murcielago
Old 10-08-2013, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by tbkonwso
Originally Posted by Day_One' timestamp='1381200277' post='22816275
do you mind sharing with me your experience? as in which dj , venue , photographer ,videographer , photobooth did you use? and price range?

i've in the middle of setting up everything with my wife for 200 guest and its been very stressful.

wedding will be inside a catholic church in oakland moraga
venue we are looking at san ranmon bridges
i have a dj pending (chuy gomez if he is not busy that day)

i contacted couple photographer and photobooth, John like everyone recommended for photographer and two dudes and a booth for photobooth.

my friends wants to do my engagement photo for $500 , wedding photo around 3k , photobooth around $700

btw congrats and thanks for the link! please share with me your wedding album if you are comfertble.

do you guys think that the wedding would be a little cliche if its car theme based?

my entire entourage drives some beastly..cars and we are all crazy car enthusiast ...so we were thinking about including our cars in the wedding.
R33 GTR, 2x 800 HP Supra, 911 GT2, ISF, white murcielago
Thanks.

Well, we only had an engagement shoot and a city hall wedding for now since I'll be leaving soon for the air force boot camp and training. We'll be celebrating with the rest with family and friends when I get back end of next year. So I'll be asking you which venue, dj, etc. will be good.

I think a car theme would be awesome. I, somehow, got my wife to look into having our wedding at either thunderhill or Infineon Raceway and we get the track to ourselves. It's just a matter of planning the day out. But that's all after I'm done with my training.

Congrats on your wedding as well. I'll send u a link once I get the complete photos when they're done with the finishing touches.