California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Did anyone succeed in purchasing the jordan XI concords?

Old 12-24-2011, 02:51 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Sounds like everyone got a pair except Lewis!?!
Old 12-24-2011, 03:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chetly
I don't see all the facination on these shoes... For that kind of money why don't you just fly to Indonesia and get a pair at the factory from the 10 year old that makes em?
Yes, because Nike will just let a kid sell them right outside the doors of the factory.

To some people it's not just a shoe but also piece of history of Jordan. I can show you my research paper I typed about this from my highschool days, but I would rather not create a argument. Those who resell them for twice the money are the ones who ruin it. It's sad to hear that somebody was killed, life is not worth a shoe.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:28 PM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by SoREALemjay
Originally Posted by chetly' timestamp='1324742555' post='21261367
I don't see all the facination on these shoes... For that kind of money why don't you just fly to Indonesia and get a pair at the factory from the 10 year old that makes em?
Yes, because Nike will just let a kid sell them right outside the doors of the factory.

To some people it's not just a shoe but also piece of history of Jordan. I can show you my research paper I typed about this from my highschool days, but I would rather not create a argument. Those who resell them for twice the money are the ones who ruin it. It's sad to hear that somebody was killed, life is not worth a shoe.
actually just a rumor someone was killed. in my opinion these are the best designed jordan shoes, but they are not worth getting in fights for or resellin em to get more profit, or leavin ur 2 12 month old babies in a car which some lady did to get these shoes.
Old 12-24-2011, 04:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really? I swear I seen it on the news.

Just wondering, anybody here also on the Niketalk forums/etc?
Old 12-24-2011, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People in urban areas have been murdered for tennis shoes for years, since the first pair of barkleys hit the market way back when... It is unfortunate but, they are XI's.... For any other shoes, no one would make a big fuss but for the XI's, the best tennis shoes of the millenium... I need'em
Old 12-24-2011, 07:27 PM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

got to checkout with 2 pairs because my boy told me to, but i wasn't sure i wanted to invest 360-400$ into shoes (not sure if the juice was worth the squeeze.). About 5 minutes later when I went into my room to get my CC, was timed out and my basket emptied. lol oh well... Was thinking of selling 1 pair and beating the piss out of the other pair
Old 12-25-2011, 12:32 AM

disappointing shoes IMO blue icey sole instead of yellow ones..
Old 12-26-2011, 07:56 PM

Went to great mall and felt like I was lining up in oakland, I use to wait in line alot in high school at great mall and it was never that crazy, a fight broke out, people were cutting it was ridiculous and security did a horrible job im surprised no one got trampled because mall security pretty much just opened one door and let the crowd rush in. Its safe to say that I will NEVER wait in line for a pair of jordans again, its just not worth it your better off paying 300$ for a pair then waiting out in the cold, potentially getting jacked or worse killed.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:31 AM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by lewiS2K
People in urban areas have been murdered for tennis shoes for years, since the first pair of barkleys hit the market way back when... It is unfortunate but, they are XI's.... For any other shoes, no one would make a big fuss but for the XI's, the best tennis shoes of the millenium... I need'em
what size do u wear
Old 12-27-2011, 11:39 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a pair from the original release back in the 90's. Black and Red with the original tags. Didn't even think about going to the store for them. I might go look into it today at the mall we'll see.

Quick Reply: Did anyone succeed in purchasing the jordan XI concords?