California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

CTTD TA discussion aka CityTech Time Attack

Old 01-04-2014, 05:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mac, don't sell yourself short. I think you, Matt, and Edwin, Martin are some of the fastest S2K drivers out there, given same equipments. Norcal has pretty good quality driver, including Dan in the M3.
I think you guys are doing it right too, and grow as a group. I think we should have a show down with the SoCal group near end of the year
Old 01-04-2014, 05:51 PM

Received 98 Likes on 73 Posts

There should definitely be a North vs. South battle at the later Buttonwillow event.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Andrie
Mac, don't sell yourself short. I think you, Matt, and Edwin, Martin are some of the fastest S2K drivers out there, given same equipments. Norcal has pretty good quality driver, including Dan in the M3.
I think you guys are doing it right too, and grow as a group. I think we should have a show down with the SoCal group near end of the year
Definitely appreciate that coming from you
Yes I definitely agree that we have some talent but most importantly we have some really awesome people in this group just like the SoCal guys.

I don't understand the NorCal SoCal thing but I'm always down for some fun.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by andrewhake
There should definitely be a North vs. South battle at the later Buttonwillow event.
and this guy
Old 01-04-2014, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by macr88
I don't understand the NorCal SoCal thing but I'm always down for some fun.
I have lots of SoCal friends. Friendly rivalry is good. Drive people to perform at their best, IMHO.
I don't mean to sound as us vs. them. More of trash talking between friends. I guess, the old days, we have the NorCal-SoCal crossover races and it was always a good fun.

The rules is being finalized and should be up next week. I got a little fun making the class name and hopefully everyone can take it as good fun
Why so Serious

Can't wait to see you guys compete for the top guns. Who knows, other than the usual suspects, we might see new names on the top of the time sheet.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Former Moderator

Ah gotcha yea for sure the more the merrier

Andrew will be joining in on the wingless fun and there was one other guy that was pretty quick so hopefully we'll have some good battles this year. (Not that there weren't last year)

I think Dan has it too easy though
Old 01-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Former Moderator

Ok so tuning for street class is officially open

Unfortunately I won't be at the first event
Old 01-06-2014, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by andrewhake

you guys vs me LETS GO BW

im still conflicted though. am i north or south? maybe nouth
Old 01-06-2014, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Andrie
That does mean a lot coming from you Andrie. Thanks , Norcal has very good drivers and I think we can give socal a run for their money out there as well. Why don't they ever come to us! lol

Now on a separate note, my friend with his E36 M3 turbo with suspension wheels/tires and aero is in the same class as the FOF group and scores 1 less point that I do. Does that really seem fair? If so, then boy I think we are going to have a tough season keeping up with him lol
Old 01-06-2014, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by LickyMYwalker
Originally Posted by Andrie' timestamp='1388888943' post='22950212
That does mean a lot coming from you Andrie. Thanks , Norcal has very good drivers and I think we can give socal a run for their money out there as well. Why don't they ever come to us! lol

Now on a separate note, my friend with his E36 M3 turbo with suspension wheels/tires and aero is in the same class as the FOF group and scores 1 less point that I do. Does that really seem fair? If so, then boy I think we are going to have a tough season keeping up with him lol
better get a bigger wing : |

Quick Reply: CTTD TA discussion aka CityTech Time Attack