California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

CR only meet? Elitist?

Old 03-14-2012, 04:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by macr88
People can setup whatever kind of meet they want, let them have their fun in the sun. No sweat off my back and there's no reason to be pissy because we were excluded.
my point exactly. i don't feel offended in any way, shape, or form. they want to set it up, then go for it. i'm not going anyways, so oh well. when i still owned an integra, i didn't go to the "ITR only" meets since i didn't own one. i didn't get offended. when i owned the ctr, i got an invite. it was cool and all, but i still didn't go.

the point: let them set it up. you have a cr, then go or not go. for the rest of us, then oh well. it's not the end of the world. i wouldn't waste my time and energy feeling offended about it and let it ruin my day. i'd rather just stay happy and keep
Old 03-14-2012, 04:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like to hang out with the non-cr crew
Old 03-14-2012, 05:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by -outkast-
Originally Posted by macr88' timestamp='1331766434' post='21509401
People can setup whatever kind of meet they want, let them have their fun in the sun. No sweat off my back and there's no reason to be pissy because we were excluded.
my point exactly. i don't feel offended in any way, shape, or form. they want to set it up, then go for it. i'm not going anyways, so oh well. when i still owned an integra, i didn't go to the "ITR only" meets since i didn't own one. i didn't get offended. when i owned the ctr, i got an invite. it was cool and all, but i still didn't go.

the point: let them set it up. you have a cr, then go or not go. for the rest of us, then oh well. it's not the end of the world. i wouldn't waste my time and energy feeling offended about it and let it ruin my day. i'd rather just stay happy and keep
You had a CTR? pics?

Originally Posted by AP2CRazy
Old 03-14-2012, 05:40 PM

lets have a non-cr meet ! sorry ariel LOL
Old 03-14-2012, 06:49 PM

i used to go to the ITR only meets. the reason why they did that was because they wanted to keep it low key. They basically didn't want theives to see what they had.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by nos4you
Originally Posted by -outkast-' timestamp='1331770927' post='21509576
[quote name='macr88' timestamp='1331766434' post='21509401']

You had a CTR? pics?

Originally Posted by AP2CRazy

[/quote]

yes sir i did

the day i bought my S:

so to stay "somewhat" on topic, here's some pics of a "Championship White JDM RHD Honda TYPE R ONLY meet/photoshoot (and Ev's, the coordinator, gpw S2000)"

a GTR sorta kinda snuck in there too though..

i got to drive it though, so it's okay

there's tons of pics in my fb if you want to see more of it.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:51 PM

^ Hands down Im gonna say one of the best CTRs Ive seen in the bay. I remember sitting in Vu's S2K with Blue behind us thinking; damn this CTR is keeping up good! And I bought the seats too! Yee!

As for the CR only meet... its whatever I guess
Old 03-14-2012, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by slightly2ned
^ Hands down Im gonna say one of the best CTRs Ive seen in the bay. I remember sitting in Vu's S2K with Blue behind us thinking; damn this CTR is keeping up good! And I bought the seats too! Yee!

As for the CR only meet... its whatever I guess
i miss it. a lot
i'm still rocking my shift knob from it though it's funny because non S people ask me, "s2000's only have a 5 speed?"
Old 03-14-2012, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by macr88
A CR-only meet is fine and all.. but the way the post was written may have stroked some people the wrong way. Why not a S2000 meet; invite all the CR's and then have the CR's park together for photos? It's like back when we were kids and the cool kids formed a club to keep all the other kids out.

I don't think people like elitism and that some CR owners may feel that way about other non-CR S2000's. This whole issue is silly.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

damn Blue, cleak EK -R

now this thread has some good content! lol

Quick Reply: CR only meet? Elitist?