California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Cops at Arco SSF

Old 06-06-2012, 10:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if he is 14 and he had a gun with him. he deserved to be shot. one less idiot to worry about in the future.

i had some 15 year old jack me at gun point before. i have zero tolerance for these kids with guns.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:53 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Kids act like gangsters; kids get put back into the aether like gangsters. His life was lost a while ago, it's too bad he didn't get a chance to be reborn. Maybe he'll be lucky enough to win the lotto and get another shot down here.

My only empathy goes out to the parents for losing a child to a nonsensical world. Though their 14yo was running around strapped so they probably weren't doing much of that parenting thing. Whatever I'm feeling extra gracious.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:43 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

The idea of "powerlessness" suggests we have very little influence over others, and ultimately only have power over our own actions.
For the parents I work with who have troubled teens, this is an inevitable reality.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:12 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I stand corrected... He was black. It was early, I swore they said hispanic. Eh either way another youngin is gone and as much as I hate these little bratty ass gangsters he was still too young to know any better. I was an idiot at that age myself, its just a shame he didn't have a chance to actually grow up and make adult decisions before he got shot.

I'm not defending the fact that he ran, or even had a gun...but seeing a life get cut that short despite his upbringing or motives sucks to see. RIP kid.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:25 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Thateguhate
I stand corrected... He was black. It was early, I swore they said hispanic.
I thought I saw the same thing, they may have edited the article.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes. I rushed over because numerous friends called and said something happened. The kid did have a gun. Im just unsure if he pulled it out. Ive seen the video. I have heard numerous statements on what happened from customers to friends gf's pumping gas. All the stories seem to match up. We just have to see what happens. I feel sorry for the family for their loss. No family should have to go through such an unfortunate loss. BUT the kid shouldnt have a gun to begin with. Yes. I know 100 percent the kid had a gun.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also the kid was mixed. His father was african american and the mother was hispanic.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:18 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Oh so there it is.. I was ALMOST correct.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts

It's scary to think that crime like this is happening so close to home. We also had neighbors of mine having their homes burgularized recently too. Not getting any safer around here.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope, not getting any safer at all so when a cop sees reason to off one of these punks then i dont lose any sleep over it. The laws are turning and giving the criminals more and more rights and giving the law abiding citizen less. Some ine breaks into a house in California and you shoot him, your detained, questioned and more than likely sued by the criminal or his family. You have to spend your hard earned dollar defending yourself against sone f@#k that does t belong in your house, taking your things.

Again, good ridence...

Quick Reply: Cops at Arco SSF