Stock Number: B063AA
Mileage: 7887
Transmission: Manual
Engine: 6 Cylinder, 3.2 L

dayumm, sexy as fuk! i want one lol
Old 08-22-2012, 07:51 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kaansahbaz
honestly I dont like the car that rick posted, bumper is way ugly and way too priced up
even this local white nsx is over priced
Either Rick is helping sell for a friend or Rick simply didn't really take the time to research on his own time which was a spontaneous post! lol. I know Rick is extremely picky and pays attention to the smallest detail. Even he wouldn't even pick that Lambo white 05 NSX-T up. I wouldn't pay more than $65k for a clean 05 NSX 37K something miles. I'd rather save up for something more fancy, even if it takes 2-3 years longer. lol Thanks for the post Rick, now that just made me realize to work even harder towards my goals.

I wish I could rent someone's NSX for a day or two. I wouldn't even mind paying if the price is right. I don't race it but simply cruise and enjoy the ride and experience the outdoors and comments and eyes staring at the corner of my eye. I drove a few but then got bored after a few hours. Just miss that feeling driving it. Now, I need my NSXTACY agaiN! so addicting...
Old 08-22-2012, 07:57 PM

Received 97 Likes on 72 Posts

Yeah not a fan of the KC NSX and I just moved from there!

Give me an NSX-R coupe or f@#k outta here!
Old 08-22-2012, 08:35 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by andrewhake
Yeah not a fan of the KC NSX and I just moved from there!

Give me an NSX-R coupe or f@#k outta here!
Well, questionable NSX's aren't the only questionable product coming out of KC...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjwpYpdA0YQ
Old 08-22-2012, 08:37 PM

Received 97 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by eklipz98
Well, questionable NSX's aren't the only questionable product coming out of KC...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjwpYpdA0YQ
Walter will be furious!
Old 08-22-2012, 08:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't know if you guys already know this, but Marin Acura in Corte Madera still has a brand new 2005 NSX. Of course its no longer for sale. They also had (still?) this red 2005 with 7k mi recently that I drooled all over, much to the salesman's chagrin. They were asking 70 grand. My wife was in the process of buying an Element at the sister Honda dealership next door, so i felt entitled to sit in it. I wonder if it is the same car posted above?

Old 08-22-2012, 08:52 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

*DROOOOOOL* FORMULA RED Now, after looking at all these NSX-T. I'm gonna hahaha damn dreams!! One day, one day...hopefully next year!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XenonKiller99
*DROOOOOOL* FORMULA RED Now, after looking at all these NSX-T. I'm gonna hahaha damn dreams!! One day, one day...hopefully next year!
to be pretty honest, the only thing with the nsx is the looks and attention you will get and IT WILL GET OLD. when it comes to modding overall enjoyment of the car, the s2k is much more enjoyable and easier on the budget. ... but the nsx is much more comfortable ride to me and i guess the fact its rare gives you a different kind of pleasure.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That red on red is pretty nice..I dig it.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:22 PM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by kaansahbaz
honestly I dont like the car that rick posted, bumper is way ugly and way too priced up
even this local white nsx is over priced
I never said it was a nice car or that I'd buy it. I only saw this posted on Prime and thought you guys might want to see that's all. The car has a very sketchy history and re-painted too

Yes I'm 100% aware of the 2005 black NSX in Marin. Dealership owner just put it out there for people to see and probably create some marketing out of it. That is his personal car and from what I've read he doesn't even rope it off since he wants to keep things "friendly"

As for the red NSX in Chicago, I've seen that one in person and it's at a high end Lambo/Ferrari dealer right off LSD. I'm surprised they somehow got CPD to authorize parking on the side walk like that for all their cars!

Anyways bottom line is late model NSX's with low mileage and clean history command a lot of money. It's one of the few cars you can buy, drive for a few years and sell with little or no depreciation. Like it or not those are the facts.

Also I agree the s2000 is WAY MORE FUN for modding an daily driving. The NSX is too special to do crazy irreversible things hence mine stays relatively stock.

Quick Reply: Cool 2005 GPW NSX with HRE wheels