California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Calling S2Karizma

Old 05-06-2006, 07:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Voodoo_S2K,May 6 2006, 08:17 AM
Ryan, please reply to Freq's PM. Ignoring him won't make it go away and only continues to errode your creditibility.
you had him contact us (CO's) to intervene, so now you're even borderline representing our community.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

Listen guys, I'm not even asking for a full refund. I will eat the $3 PayPal fees and the $7 shipping. Refund the balance and you will get your iPOD back and you can do with it what you choose.

Thanks COs. Please don't lock this thread, my PMs don't get answered and this may be the only recourse I have.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:58 AM

i believe ryan is a great guy and am sure that this situation is getting resolved.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:08 PM

I already replied to his PM. I told him to give me time to think about this. I send out the iPod that was working when I had it and now he's saying it doesn't. What would you do if you were me? Lose money and get back an iPod that I could had use but now it ain't working? Yeah it's easy to say refund his money but it's still suspect and you wouldn't say it so easily if you were in my position. Everybody on here know me and know that I wouldn't do sh*t like this. For what? $100? I'm still thinkin' this over, thanks.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by S2Karizma,May 6 2006, 12:08 PM
I already replied to his PM. I told him to give me time to think about this. I send out the iPod that was working when I had it and now he's saying it doesn't. What would you do if you were me? Lose money and get back an iPod that I could had use but now it ain't working? Yeah it's easy to say refund his money but it's still suspect and you wouldn't say it so easily if you were in my position. Everybody on here know me and know that I wouldn't do sh*t like this. For what? $100? I'm still thinkin' this over, thanks.

I know how ya feel.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S2Karizma,May 6 2006, 12:08 PM
I'm not takin sides here dude. But imagine you are on the receiving end, and you got delivered an ipod that doesnt work. I'm sure you would be more than a bit pissed at it if the seller told you "let me think about it"... figure out something quick, as he's out $100.. and you aren't out nothing. I think he's actually being quite calm in this situation...

I've dealt with freq before and I know he's not out to scam you dude, he is very honest and has in fact been scammed before on this board. I'll vouch for his credibility... like you said.. its only $100.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:37 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am not taking a position one way or another as to who is right and who is wrong. I am want to make sure that this get resolved.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:52 PM

^likewise. ignoring him will not solve anything, one way or another. i'd say either make a decision to refund back his money and accept that it could have gotten damaged through shipping and then file your claim with the shipping co. or don't refund and then face the consequences of freq filing a claim through paypal.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:12 PM

I disagree, ignore him and the problem will eventually go away. next time, shipping insurance?
Old 05-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

Folks, this iPOD was NOT damaged in shipping. The packaging was best part of this transaction, the original box and a USPS box around that. The iPOD keeps rebooting and the battery will NOT hold a charge.

If the seller had left just one song on the thing I would have been thrilled.

Who is Ryan anyway? PayPal says the seller is Thanh Vo. The credit card receipt says Thanh Trung and the return address says John Tai. That's four different names for the sale of one iPOD......

I am just trying to get my $90 back. I have done nothing to this iPOD except hook it up to a computer and try to get it to work on numerous occasions. I have not split the case open and I will not take it to an iPOD store, I was told it worked in the first place. If the seller is so sure of the working condition of this iPod then he should have NO problem reselling it.

It wasn't damaged in shipping, no claim there, PayPal will only close his account and not issue a refund, this is my only recourse.

Thanks beanolo.

Quick Reply: Calling S2Karizma