California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

BUYERS BEWARE: DAGLE

Old 09-02-2009, 12:51 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

rick (s2kpnoy) is a stand up guy. all of ny metro will vouch for him. you are holding his money hostage because he doesnt want your product because you are not sure if it works? makes sense. you are immature. grow up and give him his money back. you didnt even ship him the product, so you dont deserve to keep his money. its people like you that make internet transactions shitty. good job
Old 09-02-2009, 12:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rich, just copy this entire thread, with all the responses and acknoledgments that dagle is making. Send this to paypal.
im sure paypal does not want users like this.

this little kid can go **** himself and cry to paypal when they cancel his account.

shit like this has to have some sort of legal stipulations.

even tho it is $75 i would give Eliot (the lawyer) a pm with the details and ask if there is anything you can do regarding this.

for example, i purchase a tire from sears, they say they are going to ship it and never do. they refuse to refund your money for 10 days.
your car at the time is not operable.
im sure that would make them responsible for any damages from not refunding your money.

i.e. you cant get a new tire because they are holding your money ransom.

just an idea.

i would go out of my way to teach this fuking douchebag a lesson.

even if its $75 dollars.
its still not his.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:53 PM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by orangebarius,Sep 2 2009, 12:51 PM
rick (s2kpnoy) is a stand up guy. all of ny metro will vouch for him. you are holding his money hostage because he doesnt want your product because you are not sure if it works? makes sense. you are immature. grow up and give him his money back. you didnt even ship him the product, so you dont deserve to keep his money. its people like you that make internet transactions shitty. good job
It's people like you that take shit from some retard over the internet. I will not tolerate it, he's getting his money back. to you sir.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by modMonkey,Sep 2 2009, 01:18 PM

s2kpnoy, you're a douche

I was on your side until I saw this. All this talk about him being a kid? Grow up bro

So what about free money now?
thats a quote from his phone... you really think its the truth? people here are such assholes. Seller flaked out now is holding money and item ransom. I'd love to prove how s2kpnoy is in the wrong. He hasnt called anyone an asshole or started name calling until how many pages?
Old 09-02-2009, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by quickshifting,Sep 2 2009, 12:52 PM
Rich, just copy this entire thread, with all the responses and acknoledgments that dagle is making. Send this to paypal.
im sure paypal does not want users like this.

this little kid can go **** himself and cry to paypal when they cancel his account.

shit like this has to have some sort of legal stipulations.

even tho it is $75 i would give Eliot (the lawyer) a pm with the details and ask if there is anything you can do regarding this.

for example, i purchase a tire from sears, they say they are going to ship it and never do. they refuse to refund your money for 10 days.
your car at the time is in operable.
im sure that would make them responsible for any damages from not refunding your money.

i.e. you cant get a new tire because they are holding your money ransom.

just an idea.

i would go out of my way to teach this fuking douchebag a lesson.

even if its $75 dollars.
its still not his.
go for it, try to get it to stick in a court of law rofl. guarantee any costs incurred due to the 75$ won't hold up LOL. ban my paypal, another one will be made? Unless if you get the bank to ban me too LOL
Old 09-02-2009, 12:55 PM

Two words come to mind if you do not return the money that he sent you in good faith to engage in this transaction. Internet Fraud. Look it up. It's not worth it...
Old 09-02-2009, 12:59 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by dagle,Sep 2 2009, 04:53 PM
It's people like you that take shit from some retard over the internet. I will not tolerate it, he's getting his money back. to you sir.
lol i know rich personally, not over the internet. i have known him for the past 3 yrs. he is an asset to s2ki and ny metro. you are a little punk ass kid from cali. i have been buying and selling via the internet since before you were out of diapers. stop trying to be a tough guy and refund his money since you still have the product. also go learn some customer service skills if you ever plan to sell anything again on s2ki.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:59 PM

here lemme take a pic of the text sent from rich if you think im lying or altering his words in any way.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:02 PM

Wow this has been a entertaining thread,lol. Almost worth the $75...

I personally have sent a ballast out for an Audi and they buyer said it didnt work. Instantly refunded his money and he sent it back to me. Its KARMA buddy. Why would you want to hold someone's money if you still have the product. No biggie just refund it. I would never tarnish my name for something like this or anything for that matter. But I guess I have more to lose then you,IDK.

I think the OP should of asked before sending the money which he admits to that. But whats that bg deal of saying it work? OR really finding out if it does, not that hard. And such a little effort to put in to KNOW you are selling a working product.

If it was me and I had to wait for my money because of you wanting to be a douche. Hmmm this wold not be handled this way. I in no way encourage violence but guys that know me, knows this would not be handled this way. And for YOUR sake "dangle" if you plan on saying something stupid to my post and being a ass like you have to other members here...... Karma has a shitty way of showing up! Have a good day and hope both of you can resolve this. We need a group hug,lol.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by dagle,Sep 2 2009, 03:59 PM
here lemme take a pic of the text sent from rich if you think im lying or altering his words in any way.
you'll take a pic of his text but verify if the ballast worked?
shady businees

Quick Reply: BUYERS BEWARE: DAGLE