California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

BUYERS BEWARE: DAGLE

Old 09-02-2009, 11:56 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kpnoy,Sep 2 2009, 11:50 AM
Woah woah, first of all he isnt liable for anything, i think we've settled that he has my money and hasnt shipped anything because of a disagreement. I didnt misread anything, he just got scared of the statement i put in the paypal memo, which confirmed the ballast was in good working condition which i couldnt understand why he couldnt confirm.
... and this is why he tested them out and took pics -_-

i think money should be sent back, apologize to eachother, and just end it there. ballast wasn't sent or anything and was proved to be broken
Old 09-02-2009, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tkeyyy,Sep 2 2009, 11:26 AM
you were also being immature with the text
dude are you still on dagle side? Did you not read any of the post on the last 3 three pages? I dont know both parties, but just by reading their post i cant def tell sk2pinoy is not immature or he some kid. He tries to solve the problem and this kid here is obviously giving him a hard time by being an ass. He sent the money, got nothing in hand, item is still with seller, wtf of course he got to be mad. are you dagle bf? lol
Old 09-02-2009, 11:59 AM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

woah....... this is between me and pnoy, dont drag tk into this and call him gay
Old 09-02-2009, 12:00 PM

this is why i like to buy locally lol

LOL

Originally Posted by mikeylude,Sep 2 2009, 11:53 AM
Yeah about that. If you saw him I highly doubt you would say it to his face. WTF does fighting prove anyway. I'm done commenting. I just think it's rediculous holding someone else for your errors is a big no no.
Fighting? Woah woah, i didnt say anything about fighting, i said i would say this crap to his face if i had the chance too since you said i was pussy for texting, how else am i supposed to communicate with the kid? I think its rediculous he is holding my money, when he blatantly says he is gonna be an asshole and hold my money? Why dont you paypal me $75 bucks and i hold your money, how you think that will feel? For my errors? I dont see what i did wrong by confirming with silas if the ballast was in 100% working condition.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 09-02-2009, 12:10 PM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

lol funny you say that dude, thats pretty much exactly what you're doin. I said aint nobody gonna do shit and im right because neither of us are flying out for 300$ to dispute 75$ thats in process already. but you text back with this T-thug shit (textmessaging thug)

"you let me know when you come out to new york so i can do sumthin about this face to face"

haha

dont think "do sumthin" is words, but thats just the context i took it
Old 09-02-2009, 12:22 PM

Not worth it... I personally don't think he shouldn't have even had to ask if it worked, Don't list things your not sure works. If you have to at least state that. As for him being immature in his texts, don't think this really has ANYTHING to do with the situation.. Seems your just going to have to wait out your days to get your cash back. S2KI can use there own judgement on buying from Dagle from now on, For some reason I want to say I bought some thing off you... Did I Dagle?
Old 09-02-2009, 12:24 PM
HJZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The world must be changing.

You have HIS money and still have the goods HE paid for but you are acting immaturely by making him go through dispute when all this could've been resolved by just refunding his money when he asked for it? Last time I checked that is what a scam is, no?

Look I don't know what was really said between the two of you but this is just unnecessary. No doubt you have something more important to do then to be an ass about this whole situation? How old ARE you? Grow up already?

Just refund his money and move on with your (both of your) lives.

Quick Reply: BUYERS BEWARE: DAGLE