California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Bicycle hits pedestrian and kills pedestrian.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

f@#king hate those brakeless red-light running hipster assholes. They ruin it for all the other cyclists there. They weren't happy enough offing themselves off leaping into red intersections and getting hit by busses, now they've gotta hit people too. I wish they'd wake up, they're not NYC messengers from the 1980s.

There is hate towards groups of cyclists by other cyclists too... our disdain for fixie riders is a lot like s2ki's hate for street racing ricers.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:48 AM

Having worked in the city for the last year I can attest to the fact that sf cyclists are a bunch of douchebags. I've had my mirror folded back more times than I can count, my van spit on multiple times and I have to jam on my brakes causing everything in the back of my work can to thrown all around.

The only satisfaction I've gotten so far from the cyclist is late last year when it was raining pretty hard some dip shit on his single speeder with 12" handle bars was coming down Columbus by the Wells Fargo and he ate shit when hit hit a hole that was filled with water or some of that black tar that fills cracks...

I pulled up to him and laughed and went along my merry way.

That is all.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chetly
Having worked in the city for the last year I can attest to the fact that sf cyclists are a bunch of douchebags. I've had my mirror folded back more times than I can count, my van spit on multiple times and I have to jam on my brakes causing everything in the back of my work can to thrown all around.

The only satisfaction I've gotten so far from the cyclist is late last year when it was raining pretty hard some dip shit on his single speeder with 12" handle bars was coming down Columbus by the Wells Fargo and he ate shit when hit hit a hole that was filled with water or some of that black tar that fills cracks...

I pulled up to him and laughed and went along my merry way.

That is all.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:49 AM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

It's a bad idea to throw rocks in a glass house.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:43 AM

Apparently the cyclist was one of those Mission Cycling group riders lol.

As a fairly serious recreational rider, I have no care for these entitled cyclists having no regard for other's safety, not to mention the vehicle code. Riding home along Irving street every day, I see them blowing through the stopsigns without a care while secretly hoping one of them gets T-boned by a car. One day I even got my wish and got to see some idiot fixie riding kid whack right into a car.

GG Park is another spot where idiot cyclists run through a 4 way stop with no regards to pedestrians or automobile right of way. Anyone needing a new paint job go ahead and try your luck with one of these idiots.

People wonder why SF can't adopt "roll through stop sign" laws for cyclists like they do in other states....
Old 04-06-2012, 09:15 AM

What????? no way

I can't stand the bicyclists that run 4-way stops and red lights in the city... I really don't get it.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:01 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bet you it was a hipster on a fixie. I lived in downtown last year and cyclists always think they have the right away. They would yell at me when they're flying by.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Punch them in the face when you drive by or be like WWF & do a clothesline

Old 04-06-2012, 11:51 AM

This adds to it.

The d-bag blogs about his beloved helmet.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MN9O1NVHMI.DTL
Old 04-06-2012, 05:23 PM

i worked in dt sf for 5-6 years and i've almost been run over by a bicyclist while i was crossing the street on my green... half way through the intersection already! they try to weave in and out of traffic and pedestrians. i hope they run over potholes and fly off their bikes. or hit a car or something. the bikers in sf are dbags and always blame the cars/pedestrians when they're the ones in the wrong. i've even seen bikers ride down powell street ON the sidewalk... and you all know how packed powell street gets!!!

Quick Reply: Bicycle hits pedestrian and kills pedestrian.