California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Best strip club in the Bay Area?

Old 11-19-2001, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best strip club in the Bay Area?

Any recommendations?
Old 11-19-2001, 02:37 PM

The best clubs are in San Francisco.

If you're under 21, Deja Vu Centerfolds is pretty much the place to go. No alcohol is served (so you get hammered before you go). It is located on Broadway street.

If you are over 21, you may want to check out Boys Toys ... it is a stripclub and restaurant all-in-one. 2 of my friends "entertain" there. This place is also on Broadway street, pretty much across the street from Centerfolds, thus you can hit both places in one night rather easily.

Those 2 are pretty much the best ones to take a look at.

Don't ask me how I know this ... But don't take my word for it, seeing is believing!
Old 11-19-2001, 03:19 PM

Hehehe, I had a shocker a few weeks back.. a bunch of my friends and I, ran into this girl we knew in highschool. Turns out she works at centerfolds now, and was like "Come in on mondays, lap dances are 4 for 1". So I guess monday night is the night to be there.
Old 11-19-2001, 03:23 PM

sounds like a group drive to Centerfolds... umvue.. you got to get this one organized...hehe
Old 11-19-2001, 04:04 PM

Originally posted by sylvainsf
Hehehe, I had a shocker a few weeks back.. a bunch of my friends and I, ran into this girl we knew in highschool. Turns out she works at centerfolds now, and was like "Come in on mondays, lap dances are 4 for 1". So I guess monday night is the night to be there.
Hmmm ... mathematically speaking ... there's probably a good chance I've gotten a lap dance from your friend, especially if she's a hottie. )

The 4 to 1 dances are rather misleading sometimes. The going rate is $20/lap dance usually, and most of the time you end up paying a lot more for that, especially when some hottie is whispering in your ear "you know, for $20 more, you could get a REALLY good lap dance" etc .... I guess I'm a seasoned veteran of strip clubs ...

BTW, I believe Tuesday nights are Amateur nights ... those are always "fun".
Old 11-19-2001, 05:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A STRIP CLUB!!!!! I WANNA GO!!!!
Old 11-19-2001, 06:14 PM

haha, all you people with wifes are going to beat you with a very big stick. Didn't you see what happened to somebody who commented on Brunlax's thing about about the S2k being better than ex-girlfriends? she took away the damn keys!
Old 11-19-2001, 06:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Souljah6476
haha, all you people with wifes are going to beat you with a very big stick. Didn't you see what happened to somebody who commented on Brunlax's thing about about the S2k being better than ex-girlfriends? she took away the damn keys!
OK I will revise what I said, " I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A STRIP CLUB, ME AND MY WIFE WANNA GO!!"
Old 11-19-2001, 06:56 PM
SaV

Eh, Keith! Couples get in half off at mainly all the strip clubs. If you haven't went to one yet, I suggest you go to one on your b-day and tell them it is your b-day. It is an old ritual where they bring your lucky @$$ up on stage and every stripper just f*cks you up. By the way, I think I will unsubscribe to this thread. I dont want my girlfriend kicking my @$$ when she reads my e-mail .
Old 11-19-2001, 07:05 PM

Originally posted by SilverSurfer

OK I will revise what I said, " I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A STRIP CLUB, ME AND MY WIFE WANNA GO!!"
wow, u got a great wife.

Quick Reply: Best strip club in the Bay Area?