California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Bay Area STR Drivers

Old 02-12-2013, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whenever i hear the word touge i automatically think about the guy here in sac that killed his best friend and 2 other ppl out here on salmon falls rd in a wrx. He fancied himself a touge monster too.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by AyJay
Whenever i hear the word touge i automatically think about the guy here in sac that killed his best friend and 2 other ppl out here on salmon falls rd in a wrx. He fancied himself a touge monster too.
People die everyday on the freeway going the speed limit who aren't monsters.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:10 PM

Yup, ppl die everyday.

And yet, these amateur hack togue monsters that are frequently up on these roads trying to fulfill their fantasies of starring in a Best Motoring video when they end up writing checks with their foot that their ass can't cash.

And unfortunately, it's someone's family that is on the other lane of oncoming traffic... or it's our friends they invite to sit in the passenger seat... and it's someone's 16 yo daughter that they put in their backseat when these hacks decide to showoff and wad themselves on a mountainside... but hey, it's all good, ppl die on the freeway too, right?

Or when you personally get into a car of a fellow S2ki member and he decides to showoff in the curves and wraps us both around a tree... and as you are thanking God you are still alive you come to the epic realization that Touge is dangerous and stupid!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:55 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Yup, ppl die everyday.

And yet, these amateur hack togue monsters that are frequently up on these roads trying to fulfill their fantasies of starring in a Best Motoring video when they end up writing checks with their foot that their ass can't cash.

And unfortunately, it's someone's family that is on the other lane of oncoming traffic... or it's our friends they invite to sit in the passenger seat... and it's someone's 16 yo daughter that they put in their backseat when these hacks decide to showoff and wad themselves on a mountainside... but hey, it's all good, ppl die on the freeway too, right?

Or when you personally get into a car of a fellow S2ki member and he decides to showoff in the curves and wraps us both around a tree... and as you are thanking God you are still alive you come to the epic realization that Touge is dangerous and stupid!
These discussions inevitably result in the pot calling the kettle black.
Or wait, maybe not for you. My mistake.
Because you've never ever broken a traffic law in your life.

Go pick on drunk drivers, there's a bit more of a consensus opinion about their decision making.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:41 PM

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by eklipz98
Originally Posted by AyJay' timestamp='1360714229' post='22333450
Yup, ppl die everyday.

Go pick on drunk drivers, there's a bit more of a consensus opinion about their decision making.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG-WtPCi_Og[/media]
Old 02-12-2013, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by eklipz98
Originally Posted by AyJay' timestamp='1360714229' post='22333450
Yup, ppl die everyday.

Yup, ppl die everyday and I've broken a traffic law... that sounds like free reign for these fake Tsuchiyas to act like jackasses and risk killing people if I've ever heard it. Got me there
Old 02-12-2013, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by eklipz98' timestamp='1360720502' post='22333660
[quote name='AyJay' timestamp='1360714229' post='22333450']
Yup, ppl die everyday.

Yup, ppl die everyday and I've broken a traffic law... that sounds like free reign for these fake Tsuchiyas to act like jackasses and risk killing people if I've ever heard it. Got me there
[/quote]

Because there's millions of people living off of highway 9 Get off your high horse bruddah. Nothing wrong with enjoying a car that was meant for the twisties, in the twisties with hardly anybody in sight. Still dangerous? Absolutely. But far less dangerous than, say, people drag racing on an expressway during traffic hours, which I see a lot of (practically everyday on my commute).

In the twisties it's just me and my car. So if I were to crash (knock on wood) it would be due to my own volition, not anybody elses.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:59 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for all the useful information about STR class in SF SCCA, guys. And yeah, you're right Mr Irony, I am a dumbass who can't spell. Didn't stop me from getting a good job.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by odb812
Thanks for all the useful information about STR class in SF SCCA, guys. And yeah, you're right Mr Irony, I am a dumbass who can't spell. Didn't stop me from getting a good job.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxYmNb7Npn4[/media]
Old 02-12-2013, 07:25 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You know that is so funny and entertaining. Nevermind, it doesn't matter if you guys ever contribute anything useful to this forum. Thank god these guys have nothing better to do than search YouTube and post memes.

Quick Reply: Bay Area STR Drivers