California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

bay area MUZ group buy...

Old 02-15-2003, 12:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

groupbuy is now closed.

thanks for all of you that are participating and making this happen in a relatively short time. all you have to do now is to let me know exactly how you want to personalize certain items... trim, patterns... you know what i mean. let me know asap so i can calculate the appropriate prices. remember, all shipping should be calculated with the "world mail" option.
Old 02-15-2003, 02:07 AM

I don't know...I've never wanted to hold the shift knob any other way than from the top
Old 02-15-2003, 02:12 AM

all participants of this group buy have been PMed. please respond promptly. thanks!
Old 02-20-2003, 10:49 PM

current update:

i'm waiting for payments. when i receive payment, i will PM you to acknowledge payment. any questions, please PM me.
Old 02-24-2003, 07:43 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

I thought I had seen a post here stating that I was nearly out of x-brace stock. Anyway ... new x-brace stock now in.
Old 02-25-2003, 08:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holman any news on when you'll be placing orders or are you still waiting for checks to come in, clear, etc. ? Thanks!
Old 02-25-2003, 08:15 PM

yeah...

one of the gb participants had some problems with his comp and couldn't get a hold of me to get my address. it's in the mail, so i should be getting it soon. no worries... anything that changes, i'll post an update. any questions, PM me.
Old 03-01-2003, 02:59 AM

updates- good news and bad news

the good :

i will be making order this weekend as soon as i clear up an order specification.

the bad :

as you know, the australian dollar (AUD) is currently getting stronger relative to the us dollar (USD). this means that i will have to use a higher coversion rate (usd) per every $1 (aud). what this will mean... a few more dollars per each order due to the rate difference between my previous calculations. please check here for the difference. the balance will be highlighted in yellow. if possible, please mail me the difference, or you can just wait till you get the goods and pay me then. sorry for the inconvenience. the conversion rates are out of my control. if you have any questions, please do not hessitate to contact me.

thanks,
holman
Old 03-04-2003, 08:27 PM

the order has been placed. here's a link to the entire order. as mentioned before, there is going to be a slight difference due the coversion rate. you can either send me the difference or give that to me in person when the items arrive. please check here for updates or PM me.

Old 03-12-2003, 01:21 AM

update:

i should be getting the stuff at the end of this week or early next week depending on the shipping company.

woohoo!

Quick Reply: bay area MUZ group buy...