California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

bay area MUZ group buy...

Old 02-11-2003, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holman,

Are these going to drop ship to us directly from Muz or are they coming from you in CA? I ask because the world shipping for my order is ~$32. The 15% discount works out to ~$28. I don't mind waiting a little longer to save on shipping. Is there a way to send everything to you directly and arrange the pick up locally with us? This is what souljah did. I think a larger container would be significantly less to ship. If I can wait 3+ months for a Mugen header, it ain't gonna kill me to wait a couple more days for something that goes in the trunk and the engine bay.

Just my .02 p
Old 02-11-2003, 06:01 PM

Holman,

Please put me down for one LEFT HAND CONVEX MIRROR.

Thanks

ahmed
Old 02-11-2003, 06:01 PM

to clear some questions about shipping...

if you do participate in this GB, the items will be shipped to one person. shipping all the items in one container is less expensive than shipping the items separately. this is the only way we will be able to receive the discount. as mentioned before, shipping will be via "express" mail. when we do place the order, it will arrive in less than a week to me or whoever else wants to handle the entire order. then we can arrange a meet for everyone to pick up the stuff or can picked up individually.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:04 PM

Holman,

i would be interested in the
1) Premium floor mats.
2) Left hand Convex Mirror.
3) Trunk Saddle Bags
4) Countersunk Shifter

Thanks!
Old 02-11-2003, 09:37 PM

b0mbrman, you can come and feel my ... muz mat too bad i am not a local weirdos

i have no problem with the shipping addr. i swing by the bay area from time to time and i have friends there to do pick up if needed.

but how do i know exactly how much an item is going to cost me?

and also, still about the shift knob, can it live without the hex screw? i am pretty sure i want to keep the lock nut and live without the hex screw. i just don't want the shifter to be too low

and one important thing, how long will this GB last?
Old 02-11-2003, 09:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So lets order it already, we have enough on this list right? Please detail where to send payment and what price we get em for. Thanks!
Old 02-11-2003, 10:12 PM

Yeah lets lock and load...
Old 02-11-2003, 10:33 PM

Originally posted by hyperpm
So lets order it already, we have enough on this list right? Please detail where to send payment and what price we get em for. Thanks!
Exactly
Old 02-11-2003, 11:10 PM

please note:

1) this GB will end on friday, february 14th at 11:59 PM (for those that are lagg'n)

2) perhaps this will give you a better understanding of the discount. the 15% discount will be applied to the entire order.

>> discount = (items + shipping) x 15% <<

please use the "world" delivery option and not the "express" option although we will be receiving the order via express mail. i suggest you go to MUZ's site to review the total of your order. it's just a little math. i will double check to make sure we have the same totals.

3) after you total up your order, add 3% for Mastercard's currency conversion fee.

4) i would like to receive the payment asap, no later than wed 2/19. because this will be a large sum of money, i would like to receive all payments prior to the order. please PM me for my address. i will make the order ONLY and AFTER i have received ALL payments.

5) if for some reason i cannont make it back to SF that week the shipment arrives, can I have a volunteer for the alternate shipping address. i will know early that week whether i can make it back to SF or not.

thanks,
holman

Old 02-11-2003, 11:52 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Holman
[B]
5) if for some reason i cannont make it back to SF that week the shipment arrives, can I have a volunteer for the alternate shipping address.

Quick Reply: bay area MUZ group buy...