California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Bad Luck?

Old 09-28-2002, 09:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Luck?

1 - Thursday nite....i went to Club Wild and after the club i come out to my car to see 4 dirty FOBS sitting on MY hood... i told them that it was my car (in a very angry manner) and 1 guy stands up to be about to my shoulder and wanted to fight...as pissed off as i was...i was ready to...but one guy smiled at me and said that it was kool (in the fobbiest voice ever)...i went home...and when i got home...i noticed that there was a hater dent put into my car above the S2000 logo..along the crease of the car...

2 - Friday afternoon....as i was driving...and came to a red light in the left turn lane...some mexican guy in a truck tried to come around me to make a right turn....and i hear a loud crack....they guy looked at me and kept driving....having someone with me this time...i was ready to handle this guy for trying to pull a quick one on me.....so i took an illegal U-turn and tried to chase his a$$ down....turning into every apartment complex.....i couldnt fine him....he was already gone....as i got out of my car to check....he just scratched my mirror...

3 - Friday afternoon....2 minutes after the hit and run incident a FOOTBALL hits my car.... THIS time i was so i was past the point of thinking...i slammed my brakes and got out of the car....and some mexican high school kids come up to me and say that it was his football....i was like WTF!!!..that was MY car...and it seemed to me like there was a confrontation....and i couldnt believe my ears....this kid wanted to fight....i wanted to teach him a lesson so bad....not thinking....i walked back to my car....and doing some unspeakable things....as i walked up to him....i had time to think....there were alot of people there...and they saw my car....and the kid was under 18 so i might have been taken to jail for that....so as i come back....i told him to stfu and get the f#$% out of my face...and i walked away...

bad luck?
Old 09-28-2002, 09:35 AM

awwwww man... Sorry to hear that John...

I'm glad to hear that you walked away from the kid...
Old 09-28-2002, 12:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that man...can't believe how people are nowadays. Good thing you walked away from the fight. Did the kid throw the football at your car on purpose? Are people just jealous or what?
Old 09-28-2002, 01:13 PM

That sucks man. I seriously would've knocked someone out in all 3 situations. I guess you just can't avoid all the dumbsh*ts out there. If I were you, I wouldn't use the car for awhile, unless it's your daily driver. Just get everything fixed and give your baby a rest.

On a side note, it's probably not a good idea to point out each of those idiots' ethnicities. People of the same nationality as those in your stories might get offended. I mean, any of those guys could've been another race, but the same thing would've happened right?
Old 09-28-2002, 03:49 PM

My deepest condolences, John.

Unfortunately, we live in a country that is known for its freedom (of speech, expression, etc) , but yet can't even give its citizens who love their cars the freedom to drive without fear that any minute someone else is going to scratch, dink or spit on their beloved cars.

Where's the respect for other people's property? Don't they teach that in schools? Didn't their parents teach them at home? Isn't that one of the foundations of a civilized world?

.... maybe we are not living in a civilized world after all.
Old 09-28-2002, 03:56 PM
Spammer

Dude that sucks for you man.. sorry..
Lets just go get a rental car and run over like 5 random people to make up for all your anger!!
Old 09-28-2002, 05:06 PM

thanks for the concern guys....the football was not deliberately thrown at my car....but i was already fuming from the hit N run....
Old 09-28-2002, 05:12 PM

As far as the dent, the dent pro guys can get it out pretty cheaply. I had a wrinkle in the left rear quarter panel and it came out no problem. Dealer handled the cost but I think it would have been about 75 bucks. Sorry to hear of your run of bad luck. Things will get better...hang in there.
Old 09-29-2002, 08:16 PM

Originally posted by 4IGS2000
Dude that sucks for you man.. sorry..
Lets just go get a rental car and run over like 5 random people to make up for all your anger!!
then you can run over another 5 random people for my sake... read my thread: someone hit my PARKED s2k...
sorry john, that really sux. i feel your pain and anger buddy..
Old 09-29-2002, 08:18 PM

thanks guys.....

Quick Reply: Bad Luck?