California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Anyone Want My Car ??

Old 08-22-2001, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please, enough about Sales Tax ............ my "Post" is to see if any lucky person would like the best used S2000 in California.
Old 08-22-2001, 03:20 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by What The
[B]

Better yet, can you tell us how to evade tax?
Old 08-22-2001, 06:14 PM

Originally posted by pellisS2k

No thanks, Ive already got one and it hasnt been mistreated by depriving it of VTEC(VTEK, too).
pellisS2k:
Be nice to the old man. At least he is thinking about to sell the car to people who might appreciate it more.

Marvin:
Thanks for your tax advice. If you are willing, would you please tell us your secret formula to calculate the number on the Bill of Sale?

So did you buy the S2000 in the first place? For its look and your dark desire to become young again?

If I were you, I will sell the TL instead. At least you have two completely different cars you can drive to suit the different mood you might have at different points of time.

My 0.02
Old 08-22-2001, 08:31 PM

Originally posted by umvue

Marvin:

If I were you, I will sell the TL instead. At least you have two completely different cars you can drive to suit the different mood you might have at different points of time.

My 0.02
Dang, whats wrong with a TL? I personally love having both cars. I think Marvin is nice enough to offer up his car, which is probbaly in pristine condition. And I think he has great taste in cars, even if he chooses to take it easy with them.
Old 08-23-2001, 07:10 AM

Thanks .... yu888, Yup my cars are probably pampered too much, But that's the way I am, I work hard for my money, so take care of the things I buy with it.

You are right, the TL is a wonderful car, power and smooth, ....
a great car, it would be difficult to ever give it up.

Hope someone appreciates my S2000 and wants it. It really should be in the hands of someone that drives it the way it was made to be driven. ( not just to Albertsons, like I do )
Old 08-23-2001, 09:18 PM

The only thing wrong with TL is front-wheel drive. Other than that it is perfect. Good value for the equipment level and Honda reliability. Excellent city cruiser.
Old 08-23-2001, 10:16 PM

Marvin, I see you're a VP of Finance, so apparently you're still working. If you're young enough to work, you're certainly young enough to have an s2k.

Why not set some time aside to go ENJOY the s2k before you decide to sell it? It must have had some appeal, or you wouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Not that age makes a bit of difference (you're only as old as you feel), but how old are you?

Just hate to see anyone depriving themselves of the pleasures of owning an s2k.

cal
Old 08-31-2001, 04:07 AM

lolz, I'LL TRADE YOU!!! heheh I have a silver one, I been wanting to trade the car for a different color but I don't think you would want to, but I'm going to try anyways, my car has 12,000 miles
Old 08-31-2001, 07:52 AM

No I don't want to trade for another. The point is to sell my S2000 and have none. The next comment will bring everyone out of the woodwork, ....but I see why you want to change colors. Almost all the S2000's I see are Silver. It's one of my favorite colors, and wanted my S2000 to be silver, but ended up with red. I'm glad it happened, because of the high number of silver cars out there.

Incidentially, a Honda dealer used car manager offered me $28,000 cash ( he called me three times about it, .. turnes out he already has it sold if I sell it to him ). But I turned him down, I'm sure he is trying for a $4,000 profit, and he can share more of the profit with me if he really wants to make a deal. Otherwise he makes $0 profit by not having a car to sell.
Old 08-31-2001, 11:41 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MarvinMartian
[B]No I don't want to trade for another. The point is to sell my S2000 and have none.

Quick Reply: Anyone Want My Car ??