California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Anyone bought anything from GoFastLab?

Old 04-25-2005, 06:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone bought anything from GoFastLab?

I was wondering if any online shoppers on here could answer my question.

I ordered Modifry's glove box orginizer last monday (04/18/05) and it still hasnt come in yet. It was through paypal so does it take longer?

I asked around and people said it only takes around seven days to get to the destination. I email them numerous times for teh tracking number and havnt got any answer ..

does it usually take this long?

please help me out ..
Old 04-25-2005, 06:39 PM

Tons of stuff ordered.

Just chill or PM ludedude for an update.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1st Class Mail shipping doesn't have a tracking number and since that's what you selected then we have no tracking # to provide you. Your order was shipped on 4/21 and you were sent an email about it at that time as well.

I already answered numerous emails from you but apparently your email provider, Yahoo, isn't delivering them to you. I suggest you use a "real" email address when doing business online and expect to get answers to questions you ask in a timely fashion. Really. Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail and other "free" providers seem to have more trouble receiving mail from us than any "real" ISP email addresses do. I'm not sure if that's due to spam filtering or what have you, but this is yet another clear example of the bad idea of using "free" services for mission critical stuff. Your email doesn't get delivered and we get shit on yet again. Those services are worth exactly what you paid for them.

I think we can easily solve this by disallowing any transactions from those types of accounts.

J.P.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:08 PM

thank you very much for clearing this up.

I do have a Novell email account set up but its set up the whole company so i get tons of emails from people i dont even know in my network and it takes forever sorting through which is important or not.

I surely didnt know from the beginning that "free" email companies effected internet sales sending out messages. I would get a "real" email account but im sorry im not rich enough to pay 10 bucks a month just for email, all of my friends have "free" accounts and some are real ebayohilics and I never saw a problem. I save my money up for things i can get, like my whole car principle, and also paying my way through college.

I do appreciate you responding to my thread thanks again.
(imm still a noob at transactions online no way did i ever mean to bring down GoFastLab in any way through this thread if it did come out like that. i just wanted to know how long it would take)
Old 04-25-2005, 09:14 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ludedude,Apr 25 2005, 06:45 PM
I already answered numerous emails from you but apparently your email provider, Yahoo, isn't delivering them to you. I suggest you use a "real" email address when doing business online and expect to get answers to questions you ask in a timely fashion. Really. Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail and other "free" providers seem to have more trouble receiving mail from us than any "real" ISP email addresses do. I'm not sure if that's due to spam filtering or what have you, but this is yet another clear example of the bad idea of using "free" services for mission critical stuff. Your email doesn't get delivered and we get shit on yet again. Those services are worth exactly what you paid for them.
You may want to be aware, but your mail server's ip address does not resolve correctly when a reverse DNS lookup is done. This could be the cause of your emails getting "lost".
Old 04-30-2005, 02:13 PM

been two weeks since teh order has been processed and a week and a few days since it has been "shipped." nothing yet.