California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

any real old bay area guys still around?

Old 11-13-2011, 11:01 AM
dbw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any real old bay area guys still around?

just checking in after a long,long vacation from the s2k world...i can't remember too many of us,,,silversurfer, morris, [blanks] ..we used to meet at the in-n-out on grant road. in mtn view..i can't remember exactly when, but i bought my new s2000 in oct of 1999 [silverstone/red] so it was sometime after that...my old ap1 still is around [sold it to my brother-in-law] and i bought a new 08 black CR [NRUKAMI] now my daily driver..... i've met the guy with the yellow/blue painters tape ap2 and he tells of wild late night drives...i also hear of meets in milpitas..i'll get up to speed on things,but i was just wondered about the old crew....dave
Old 11-13-2011, 12:16 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dbw
just checking in after a long,long vacation from the s2k world...i can't remember too many of us,,,silversurfer, morris, [blanks] ..we used to meet at the in-n-out on grant road. in mtn view..i can't remember exactly when, but i bought my new s2000 in oct of 1999 [silverstone/red] so it was sometime after that...my old ap1 still is around [sold it to my brother-in-law] and i bought a new 08 black CR [NRUKAMI] now my daily driver..... i've met the guy with the yellow/blue painters tape ap2 and he tells of wild late night drives...i also hear of meets in milpitas..i'll get up to speed on things,but i was just wondered about the old crew....dave
Are you the co-worker of Gil? If so, I think we met at the Stanford building when your wife was taking the CBT class?

EDIT: Hey Dave! Ok, I didn't read your post carefully enough. You are talking about me because I'm the yello/blue painters tape ap2 with the tales of late night drives.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:50 PM

Voodoo is prob the "oldest" one here .... Haha
Old 11-13-2011, 04:42 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by gpwuster
Old 11-13-2011, 06:08 PM

There are people older than me driving S2K's out there...???? Wow...Im shocked
Old 11-13-2011, 07:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bluenote

Maybe one
Old 11-13-2011, 08:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bluenote
i'm not entirely sure he is referring to one's "actual age" but rather their "s2ki age" as in when they first joined this site and are one of the "OG's"
Old 11-13-2011, 09:23 PM
dbw

eklipz98..yeah..that's me....i assume you have relocated..gil has had his car lowered,new rims,tires and led headlight treatment..it looks soooo neat.

hmmm, some of the "old crew" were young then, but this was 11 years ago! in the "good old days" we would have a tough time getting six or seven cars together with a lot of trouble..all ap1's and no glass rear windows!!...even s2ki was in it's early years..as i recall i have a three digit member #....do you guys still have that or just the year joined?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:41 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dbw
eklipz98..yeah..that's me....i assume you have relocated..gil has had his car lowered,new rims,tires and led headlight treatment..it looks soooo neat.

hmmm, some of the "old crew" were young then, but this was 11 years ago! in the "good old days" we would have a tough time getting six or seven cars together with a lot of trouble..all ap1's and no glass rear windows!!...even s2ki was in it's early years..as i recall i have a three digit member #....do you guys still have that or just the year joined?
Hi Dave, yes I relocated to Walnut Creek, but I still drive in the Santa Cruz Mountains often, since my parents live up in La Honda.

Here's the link to the weekly Milpitas meet. You should come out. It's every Friday night, and begins around 10PM. Here's the link:

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/535...milpitas-meet/
Old 11-13-2011, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Voodoo_S2K
Originally Posted by gpwuster' timestamp='1321228234' post='21153005
what happened to joey and all the brians? lol seemed like it was funnier when they all talked smack to each other hahah

Quick Reply: any real old bay area guys still around?