California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Annual Honda S2000 MegaMeet 2013 @ Treasure Island, San Francisco

Old 08-19-2013, 12:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great video! First meet I've taken my s2k to. Stoked I was able to be part of something special.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:12 AM

I am pooped. I'll be back Friday with a lot more hopefully

Old 08-19-2013, 02:09 AM

Just busted a 7 hour drive back to Indio ca from sf the whole experience was worth it especially the pch up there , glad I got to talk and meet new ppl now I know ima get a greedy tic dual ,that one sounded the best to me in person. Will definitely come back next year hopefullly with a couple mods lol and the drive across the golden gate bridge on the way home with the top down and it all foggy was cool too . Thanks the the experience hope you all made it home safe....
Old 08-19-2013, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by iDashX
Got over 100 in attendance and 98 stayed for the group photo. Congrats Victor on hitting your goal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-19-2013, 06:12 AM

Pleasure to meet alot of you. Event turnout was great!
Old 08-19-2013, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by XenonKiller99
Thank-you so so much EVERYONE for coming out to this wonderful, exciting S2000 Meet, I'll me MIA for about a week since I'm home now and studying for my state board exam, and will have no time to edit post pics and a video of the event. I am sure there are many of you that took pics and videos and will soon start, create, upload everything onto one official homepage for all of us to see. I would like to give extra thanks to Hanzel, Baron, Tom for being there early to help setup and guide the event, line-up the cars. Also, I would like to thank all the people who brought out their DSLR, GoPro, point-n-shoot, who went around on foot taking pictures, got on stairs, and roofs to take pics, wow! Lol. SFPD were pretty cool about it. Also thank-you for I forgot the name, lol, for using his pickup truck to shoot vids/pics of the event, all those on the back of the pick-up, thanks for taking pics/vids/ Also, Ghregy for taking pics/vids as well. *takes deep breath* lol THAAANK-YOU! Also thank-you to all those I can't remember names. Names overloaded! I just remember Curtis with the tripod and GoPro.

Please link Megameet gallery after this and post!
Great award speach!! haha... thanks for setting this up! good luck for your board exam!
Old 08-19-2013, 07:10 AM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Good meeting everyone yesterday! Nice photos keep them coming, I didn't even bother taking out my camera till later with all the professionals there!

While I was leaving, I noticed this huge cannon so stopped to snap a picture, did anyone else see this or know what it's used for?

Old 08-19-2013, 07:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by s4play
Good meeting everyone yesterday! Nice photos keep them coming, I didn't even bother taking out my camera till later with all the professionals there!

While I was leaving, I noticed this huge cannon so stopped to snap a picture, did anyone else see this or know what it's used for?
I'm no military expert, but looks like a cannon that used to be mounted on a ship for use against small boats and such.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:15 AM

Awesome event as usual. I love how supportive the s2k community is. Nice seeing everyone!
Old 08-19-2013, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by XenonKiller99
Thank-you so so much EVERYONE for coming out to this wonderful, exciting S2000 Meet, I'll me MIA for about a week since I'm home now and studying for my state board exam, and will have no time to edit post pics and a video of the event. I am sure there are many of you that took pics and videos and will soon start, create, upload everything onto one official homepage for all of us to see. I would like to give extra thanks to Hanzel, Baron, Tom for being there early to help setup and guide the event, line-up the cars. Also, I would like to thank all the people who brought out their DSLR, GoPro, point-n-shoot, who went around on foot taking pictures, got on stairs, and roofs to take pics, wow! Lol. SFPD were pretty cool about it. Also thank-you for I forgot the name, lol, for using his pickup truck to shoot vids/pics of the event, all those on the back of the pick-up, thanks for taking pics/vids/ Also, Ghregy for taking pics/vids as well. *takes deep breath* lol THAAANK-YOU! Also thank-you to all those I can't remember names. Names overloaded! I just remember Curtis with the tripod and GoPro.

Please link Megameet gallery after this and post!
Thanks Vue I had a great time. Thanks to everyone else who helped out with the meet and everyone who showed up. I'm hoping to get some media posted up by next week, but I might have a crazy week at work so we will see.

Quick Reply: Annual Honda S2000 MegaMeet 2013 @ Treasure Island, San Francisco