California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

All Pro Audio

Old 04-14-2009, 05:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Pro Audio

Thanks to everyone who referred me to this shop. They have been nothing but helpful in getting me satisfied with the new sound system upgrade. I actually went to a couple of Audio Design shops also on Stevens Creek, but found out their service wasn't nearly as close to what Jim and his crew offered. They were always willing to fix ANY problem and made the time to make sure your car gets done the right way (the first time). Jim and his crew always geared toward your requests and made suggestions as to what fits best for your situation. If there was a problem, they would take care of it without hesitation. Jim and his crew were always honest about every situation and I felt they never took any shortcuts in installing/fixing/making anything. They could have easily gotten away with half ass-ing the job and most people would not know the difference, but with Jim and his crew always told you if it was best you wait another day or week to get your car done right instead of a shitty job like the guys at Best Buy (on Stevens Creek).

With that, I would like to recommend anyone that is looking to upgrade their sound system, alarm, tint or anything electronical to head to All Pro Audio and ask for Jim. He'll seriously take care of you.

The least I can do for Jim and his crew for the great work they've done on my car is give them a glowing review. I hope this is decent enough to get people out there to his shop.

Link to audio store thread request

Originally Posted by C-losAp1,Mar 19 2009, 10:00 AM
sliq,
as many have said mention the s2ki community and jim will take care of you.
Btw Carlos, I saw your car there. It looks great!
Old 04-14-2009, 05:26 PM

Was interested in getinng an alarm. I read some reviews online. Not to good. Anyone get a alarm installed there?
Old 04-14-2009, 08:23 PM

I did get an alarm installed by them. I definitely recommend going there.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:19 PM

got my alarm installed and am extremely satisfied, if you do stop by tell jim, your from s2ki. he will take care of you.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Ap1porVida,Apr 14 2009, 05:26 PM
Was interested in getinng an alarm. I read some reviews online. Not to good. Anyone get a alarm installed there?
Where did you read the bad reviews regarding Jim's shop; Yelp? S2ki & Yelp convinced me to take in my S for the new Matrix 2-way alarm system. They did a great job with no problem thus far. But I know I can always count on Jim to take care of any future problems that I have with my alarm.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:27 AM
Cap

I think the negative reviews are from the old shop that had the same address, AMS or something like that.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Cap,Apr 15 2009, 10:27 AM
I think the negative reviews are from the old shop that had the same address, AMS or something like that.
yeah you wont be disappointed if you go to jim. he'll make sure you leave satisfied. he knows me now so if anyone goes in just tell him ryan and the s2ki community says waddup
Old 04-15-2009, 11:04 AM

I used to go to Jim when he owned AMS and he does great work.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:39 PM

Is Jim the Korean guy? if so, hes my dad's friend loll i got my HU and stuff installed at his shop for players club priceee LOLL I only know his shop by AMS...
Old 04-15-2009, 10:08 PM

Cool! Thanks guys. Im gonna head out there this weekend

Quick Reply: All Pro Audio