California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Air freight shipping

Old 08-09-2006, 04:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=SDUECE,Aug 9 2006, 02:26 PM] ^No I don't have the tracking#, I emailed the sales rep. about the situation and wanted to know the status of my shipment but no reply yet.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JsAP1,Aug 9 2006, 05:26 PM
Who did you go through? All those parts should be in stock at Opak or AJ. Why would you air those parts in?
I purchased through Bulletproof. I checked first with two local shops, one never got back to me and they are now shut down for business, and the other had no clue what I was talking about. I left them my wish list and they told me they would contact Opak for me, but I never got a respose back, I don't think I want to give them my business anymore. I even contacted a sponsor in the group buy and he wanted me to give him the part# to the Spoon snorkel. I talked with John at Bulletproof and I quote "None of these products are available anywhere in the United States at the moment." I thought about AJR, but my friend Jet has had some issues with them, costly shipping, long wait time, damaged product. This is my first time dealing with Bulletproof, I'm not sure how I should feel about them.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, so I was told over the phone "it would take two weeks", apparently He never told me two weeks and that "I should check the text of my emails since we only spoke on the phone for a monent." "If a part is in stock it takes 4 weeks for the whole process to happen." "Since production was involved in
this it will take longer. We have no control over this aspect of it, the
order was placed with Spoon and we are waiting on them to send it out. I
promise you we'll get in touch with you when immediately when it arrives.
Spoon has been known to take their sweet time, especially since they make
none of the parts inhouse and contract out all of the work to other
manufacturers."
Its all politics, I guess you have to know somone. Looks like ImportTuningGarage swiped up all the ETDs, all those Spoon bumper owners must be running snorkels with their setup, and I think I've only ever seen like one Spoon catch can posted.
My money isn't good enough so I'll just have to wait it out.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SDUECE,Aug 12 2006, 04:07 PM
Ok, so I was told over the phone "it would take two weeks", apparently He never told me two weeks and that "I should check the text of my emails since we only spoke on the phone for a monent." "If a part is in stock it takes 4 weeks for the whole process to happen." "Since production was involved in
this it will take longer. We have no control over this aspect of it, the
order was placed with Spoon and we are waiting on them to send it out. I
promise you we'll get in touch with you when immediately when it arrives.
Spoon has been known to take their sweet time, especially since they make
none of the parts inhouse and contract out all of the work to other
manufacturers."
Its all politics, I guess you have to know somone. Looks like ImportTuningGarage swiped up all the ETDs, all those Spoon bumper owners must be running snorkels with their setup, and I think I've only ever seen like one Spoon catch can posted.
My money isn't good enough so I'll just have to wait it out.
Remember BP and all these other shops get their stuff through Opak. So go straight through Edmond if you want Spoon stuff. Cut out the middle man. Thats how they make money. Go straight to the horses mouth, so to speak.