California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Aero Colours Rock Chip Repair Day

Old 08-27-2007, 09:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dtang21,Aug 27 2007, 09:44 PM
Location confirmed! I drove down to Pleasanton and I spoke with Vince over at Omega Tintworks and he said we could borrow the parking lot to hold our meet. Address will be updated on the 1st page.
Wow, thanks for organizing this and following this through.

Just wondering about the timeslots since each car takes 45-1hour.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:56 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok, I want to go but not sure what the priing will be for me. I have a few rock chips in my right back panel, and a scratch. Does he fix that? How much would it cost. I might need the whole car deal.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To everyone with pricing concerns

I understand that this is a touchy subject. As an event coordinator, I want to separate myself from all job specific pricing communications. I don't mind setting up the event and getting ballpark figures for pricing but I can't be held responsible for getting everyone an exact quote for their car. I'm not trying to be an asshole, so please understand that I don't work for Aero Colours nor can I tell you how long or how much work has to go into fixing your specific blemish.

What I will suggest is that you call Aero Colours directly to get verbal confirmation for work on your car. I will be calling tomorrow and I will try to get as much general pricing information as possible so please hold off on calling them until I update the post on the 1st page. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:31 AM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dtang21,Aug 27 2007, 05:57 PM
Yes, you can request an early time slot. I'll be sure to make sure you are up first.
Cool thanks! Thanks again for setting this up!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by dtang21,Aug 27 2007, 10:38 PM
To everyone with pricing concerns

I understand that this is a touchy subject. As an event coordinator, I want to separate myself from all job specific pricing communications. I don't mind setting up the event and getting ballpark figures for pricing but I can't be held responsible for getting everyone an exact quote for their car. I'm not trying to be an asshole, so please understand that I don't work for Aero Colours nor can I tell you how long or how much work has to go into fixing your specific blemish.

What I will suggest is that you call Aero Colours directly to get verbal confirmation for work on your car. I will be calling tomorrow and I will try to get as much general pricing information as possible so please hold off on calling them until I update the post on the 1st page. Thanks for your understanding.
Very wise of you to stay out of pricing issues!!! People... just show up... if it is too much don't do it. The worst you will do is waste some gas... but you will get to see your friends for a few though!

What about timeslots though? Do you want to do schedules? Or do you want to do first come first served?
Old 08-28-2007, 07:37 AM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I bought a new AP2 bumper and doing my custom LED / bumper so won't need to get my bumper done anymore.....

For now I'll be a TBA but I'll probably drop by to see the work since my fenders and hood does have a few chips. I want to get the clear bra done so maybe he can give me a quote and I can see the repair work first hand.

Rick
Old 08-28-2007, 09:08 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like a good idea, ill show up an see whats up... My questions are not so much about pricing, but more about the fact that I dont really know what kind of things this guy fixes. I have a scratch in the side of my car, but I dont know if Aerocolours fixes scratches, or strictly rock chips...
Old 08-28-2007, 10:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DanielZan,Aug 28 2007, 09:08 AM
Sounds like a good idea, ill show up an see whats up... My questions are not so much about pricing, but more about the fact that I dont really know what kind of things this guy fixes. I have a scratch in the side of my car, but I dont know if Aerocolours fixes scratches, or strictly rock chips...
yes, they fix scratches.

Time slots slowly coming together. Update on first page!
Old 08-28-2007, 10:30 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

i doubt i will be able to make this moving all weekend. i really needed this too
Old 08-28-2007, 10:39 AM

please update my preferred time slot for around 3PM and my gf's right after me.

Quick Reply: Aero Colours Rock Chip Repair Day