Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by wantone
I'm commmmmming
WOAH! wrong fourm this isnt your cyber-sex fourm
Old 06-13-2003, 10:40 AM

Originally posted by wantone
I'm commmmmming
Alright, it'll be nice to see you Bay Area people again, and I'll finally get to the meet the infamous wantone and Station.
Old 06-13-2003, 03:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You folks are just nasty... my virgin eyes
Old 06-13-2003, 06:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by SteveUCI

Alright, it'll be nice to see you Bay Area people again, and I'll finally get to the meet the infamous wantone and Station.
We're looking forward to meeting the legendary filmer of the ant running around the cup!!
Old 06-13-2003, 11:19 PM

Originally posted by Station

We're looking forward to meeting the legendary filmer of the ant running around the cup!!
That's great news, I can die happy knowing I made a difference.
Old 06-14-2003, 12:42 AM

hey man, I went to this thing last year. I left my house (here in the bay area) around 2 or 3 in the morning, drove for who knows how man hours all the way down there and made it just in time for it to start...and then drove another who knows how many hours on the actual group cruise... Man, I was tired than MOFO, but...

it was the BBBOOOMMMBBBB!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2003, 06:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by SteveUCI

That's great news, I can die happy knowing I made a difference.
You'll never know the difference you made....seriously. There were three agonizing months between putting a deposit on my S and receiving it. The awesome clips you have on your site made the wait a LOT less painful. Seeing those S2000s blasting through the twisties and hearing them rev up to 9 grand at stoplights gave me a lot to look forward to.

I owe you a when we meet.
Old 06-16-2003, 09:11 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Payments Starts: June 17th 2003 and ends June 23th 2003. $30.00 Single and $40.00 Double .Anything after June 23th (If space is availible) is $35.00 Single and $45.00 Double. 1st come 1st serve basis, no checks, PAYPAL only: mikeyusc@hotmail.com. Payments are due soon because we need your info to place an order on these mugs, and imprint each members name on our Commemorative limited edition S2000 Mug. Please include in your PayPal payment notes:

Correct Format FOR PAYPAL:
*Driver User Name
*Driver FULL 1st Name & Last:
*Driver FULL Pass: 1st Name & Last:
*Driver Shirt Size:
*Pass Shirt Size if Applicable:
*Color of Car:
*Email Address: *important*
*Sponsor if applicable: (Name of company if you are planning to sponsor this event)
*Participant#:
**Friday night \"PRE-PARTY\" Dinner # of total people: We would like a firm Commitment on this answer. We do not want to over book a Restaurant. There is a charge to overbook at most Restaurants. (This is a tradition dinner for out of state, non and southern cal people, and TITS members) Price range: $10-20.00 generally includes a meal and drink (Non-Alcohol) Dress Casual
**Saturday night BANQUET # of total people: We would like a firm Commitment on this answer. We do not want to over book a Restaurant. There is a charge to overbook at most Restaurants. (This is a tradition dinner for out of state, non-southern cal people, and TITS members) Price range: $20.00 -25.00 generally includes a meal and drink (Non-Alcohol) Dress Casual.

Note: \"Flash Back Show\" has been canceled, But replaced with \"ICE-Breakers\" activities. You guys will love it!

Note: Note: After you have sent payment:

1. Print out receipt as proof of payment
2. MUST logon to www.motive-force.com/megameet
to COMPLETE REGISTRATION. Without this, you pre-registration is not complete and you will not be recieveing important emails (directions, locations) in regards to this event.

The *waiting list* starts now at number 76-90, if anyone (pre-registered participants) decided not to pay by the date posted, then you'll be bumped in to the meet. You will be notified, please keep checking www.Motive-force.com/megameet for updates. Thank you everyone.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:29 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Bump for reminder

Quick Reply: **LAST DAY** Southern California T.I.T.S invites the Bay Area to MEGAMEET III