BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

Fall 2022 Boston Mountains Tour

Old 06-16-2022, 08:01 PM

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Fall 2022 Boston Mountains Tour

You are invited to join other S2000 owners and driving enthusiasts for the 31st semi-annual S2000 Boston Mountains Tour!!!

This tour will cover some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer, with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers!

On Saturday, November 5th, all drivers will be given a tour packet that will have your specific route information with turn-by-turn directions. The Boston Mountains Tour is one of the best environments for you to fully enjoy what your S2000 was made to do - TURN!

The BMT is a great social event and you will have the opportunity to meet great people from across multiple states. We look forward to seeing you there!

When:
Saturday, November 5th, 2022

Time:
Participant Gathering starts at 7:30 a.m.
Mandatory Drivers Meeting: 8:15 a.m.
Tour Starts: 8:45 a.m.

Where:
Eureka Springs, AR

Hotel Booking Information:
Will be provided upon your successful registration

Itinerary
  • Friday Night, November 4th
    • Please be sure to fuel up before morning as there will not be time then.
    • Social - 6 p.m. - Hotel
  • Saturday Morning, November 5th
    • Packet Pickup - 7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
    • Drivers Meeting - 8:15 a.m.
      • Please be sure to eat breakfast BEFORE you get to the meeting.
      • All groups will leave shortly after the meeting, so make your way to your cars and start warming them up.
    • BMT BEGINS!!! - 8:45am - First group leaves the parking lot with each subsequent group leaving every 10 minutes thereafter.
      • Your Tour Guide will lead you, turn by turn, though the beautiful Boston Mountains on a route bespoke for this event. They will stop at each intersection road and wait for the rest of their group to be present before moving on. This way nobody has to be concerned about getting left behind or losing their way. You will eventually come to a rest stop for lunch. Please park with your group for lunch in order to ensure an easy departure. After lunch your Tour Guide will lead you back to the host hotel.
  • Saturday Evening
    • Possible Group Dinner 6pm-9pm - Hotel - Information to come!
    • Social
  • Sunday, November 6th - Check out and have a safe trip home
This tour is limited to 50 cars and these spots fill up fast, so secure your spot ASAP!

Once we reach 50 completed registrations, any additional registrations will be placed on the waitlist. If a spot opens up we will email you immediately to see if you are still interested in participating. You will then have 24 hours to respond. It would be best to save s2kbmt@gmail.com as a contact in your email so you don't miss any incoming information from us.

We will not be making ANY changes to the list after October 25th at 11:59pm, so you'll want to make sure your registration is handled before that time.

Information subject to change.

The BMT is funded solely by the Organizers and Donations. To continue to keep the BMT admission free, please feel free to DONATE!! PayPal accepted: bmtapparel@gmail.com

:: IMPORTANT :: IMPORTANT :: IMPORTANT ::
Please note, the registration emails are not automated. Samantha will work on registration on Wednesdays and Sundays until we are closer to the event. Be sure to follow all ACTION ITEMS in the emails you receive.
If for some reason you don't get an email and you feel like you should have it, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.

Registration for this event has been closed.
Feel free to email us if you're interested in being placed on the waiting list.
Thank you!
The following 3 users liked this post by BMT Staff:
spurdy069 (07-15-2022), stock06 (09-05-2022), youngturk (06-24-2022)
Old 08-04-2022, 10:21 AM
Community Organizer
Community OrganizerMember (Premium)

Received 215 Likes on 170 Posts

All set for another BMT adventure. Thanks BMT Staff for setting up this once again.
The following users liked this post:
stock06 (09-05-2022)
Old 08-24-2022, 09:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please add me to this list! S2K, driver... Thank you.
Old 08-24-2022, 10:21 AM

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by silstone05
Please add me to this list! S2K, driver... Thank you.

The link for the registration form is at the bottom of the information. Fill it out and you can be on the list.
Old 08-24-2022, 05:24 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I will be attending the 2022 Fall BMT in my 577 hp V-8 2015 M-Benz ML 63-Sport AMG SUV. At age 86, my energy level does not allow me to drive all day at 'spirited ' speeds. Therefore, I am again looking for an experienced race car driver to co-drive my ML-63S AMG this November 5th BMT. At the Spring 2022 BMT, I was fortunate to have an SCCA race instructor co-drive with me; as his high-speed driving was glass smooth. Just a hint, this all-wheel drive 5,234 lb SUV does 0-60 mph in 3.1 seconds! If interested, just just post on this thread listing some of your racing experience. I will be checking in the BMT host hotel around 4 pm 4th November.
Old 10-31-2022, 05:20 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it. Hopefully somebody can take my slot! Everybody have a great trip!
Old 10-29-2023, 07:53 PM
Administrator
Admin
Community Organizer

Received 191 Likes on 151 Posts

Here's some video!

Photos will be up as soon as I get them uploaded.
The following users liked this post:
sam_spider (11-01-2023)
Old 10-31-2023, 04:27 PM
Administrator
Admin
Community Organizer

Received 191 Likes on 151 Posts

Photos are up on @tomauto's website: https://www.tomautophotography.com/M...2022-Fall-BMT/