BMT - Boston Mountains Tour Covers some of the best winding and scenic roads that the Arkansas Boston Mountains range of Central and Northwest Arkansas has to offer with roads that challenge even the most experienced drivers.

BMT Spring 2014 ! Saturday April 12

Old 04-13-2014, 11:25 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Andy and the entire BMT staff, thank you very much for a great drive. This was our second BMT, and I had even more fun this time then last (even my wife had a better time - she went zen in the curves and actually enjoyed it this year!!) I"m looking forward to the Fall BMT 2014 with great anticipation.

Scott & Maureen
Old 04-13-2014, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We had a blast as always! I really enjoyed meeting new folks and seeing old ones as well.

Here's a video of the pig trail i think. Kevin and Lori in the silver AP2 in front. I was suprised at how angry my RSX sounded in the video lol! Ive got some more ill have to edit and upload throughout the week! Can't wait till fall!

http://youtu.be/_8jptO6C88o

Here's the yellow jacket experience.

http://youtu.be/qoxeMeHRt60
Old 04-13-2014, 01:54 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I also wanted to say thank you to Andy and everyone involved with this event. I had so much fun! Can't wait till the fall BMT!!

Chris
Old 04-13-2014, 02:09 PM

Thank you to everyone. Especially Andy for organizing and Julie for picture taking. It was fun to lead a group and have no incidents. I truly great way to end my bmt chapter. It is with sadness that I say goodbye for now but I'm sure I will be back when the itch won't go away.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:18 PM

My first and definitely not my last BMT. I did learn a few things though:
1. I am not a racecar driver.
2. I want to be a racecar driver.
3. Sometimes, 25 MPH is much faster than you think.
4. I did go most of the way over the centerlines once, thanks for verifying that for me Josh.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Se7inhand
My first and definitely not my last BMT. I did learn a few things though:
1. I am not a racecar driver.
2. I want to be a racecar driver.
3. Sometimes, 25 MPH is much faster than you think.
4. I did go most of the way over the centerlines once, thanks for verifying that for me Josh.
Haha! Your welcome! I went too so dont feel bad!

Btw... I wasnt gonna bring that up lol
Old 04-14-2014, 08:26 AM

Once again I had a really great time. I can't believe this event is free and open to even the likes of a bike rider. Special thanks go to Simon for letting me follow his group home ...... we almost made it before the bad weather hit lol I also like to commend Road Racer for finding some of the worst roads over from Pops JK JK JK really buddy it was nice meeting you.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:30 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by daddyZ
I also like to commend Road Racer for finding some of the worst roads over from Pops JK JK JK really buddy it was nice meeting you.
It was great meeting you too. Sorry about those few miles of dirt roads around Marble City, OK. Once they get the bridges fixed on Cherokee Nation Road, I will be back!!
Chris
Old 04-15-2014, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by daddyZ
Once again I had a really great time. I can't believe this event is free and open to even the likes of a bike rider. Special thanks go to Simon for letting me follow his group home ...... we almost made it before the bad weather hit lol I also like to commend Road Racer for finding some of the worst roads over from Pops JK JK JK really buddy it was nice meeting you.
Glad you made it home in one piece - that rain was a beating for me, I can't imagine what it was like for you. One minute you were alongside me, your indicator came on and then I couldn't see you in all the spray. I assumed you had pulled off to seek cover.
Old 04-15-2014, 05:06 PM
Administrator
Admin
Community Organizer

Received 191 Likes on 151 Posts

Sorry for the delay. Here's a link to the public album: Spring BMT14

Quick Reply: BMT Spring 2014 ! Saturday April 12