Bay Area For Sale Items for Sale in the Bay Area. Only Member may post ads.
Mark this thread as Unsold

NSX spec Desmond Regamaster Evo

Old 11-11-2011, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NSX spec Desmond Regamaster Evo

For sale: NSX spec Desmond Regamaster EVO. The wheels include Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec tires.There's about 4,000 miles put on them. Wheel/tire specs are 17x8 +35 225/45/17, and 17x9 +38 245/40/17 tires.My asking price for the set is $2,000 firm. Lowballers will be ignored

Detailed description
All 4 wheels have little knicks on them. It's not noticable unless you view them up close. One of the x8 rims has a curb rash from the previous owner and whoever that person was tryed to repair it by painting it white lol. But like I said you can't really see it from afar. Also the "Evo" sticker on one of the x8 rims is messed up.

***Also as an added option***
I can include the spoke replacement decals and even the "Evo" sticker that goes on one of the spokes as well. It's a replica but it is made of high quality material and it is the exact same sizing and cut as the authentic one! Not like those ugly and mis-sized ones I sometimes see around lol. PM me for details if you want that included with the purchase! It will cost extra of course.

Wheel 1. This is the wheel that has the worst of it.
Wheel 2. This is the 17x9 one

Wheel 3. The other 17x9

Wheel 4.

Thread life on all 4 wheels pretty much look like this but if you really want me to get individual photos of all 4 let me know.