Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

viNz86 Project Wide Black C_ _ _ PAGE 28 [Magazine article, Life + more]

Old 12-12-2012, 05:06 PM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

This car is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo gewd
Old 12-13-2012, 08:45 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Squeegie
definitely one clean ass s2...

Congrats on all the upgrades man...

Patience does pay off, I am waiting for my huge order to come in too, and i hope to see a huge change in mine...

Congrats again man, and one clean car..Keep it up..
Love seeing your car on the flush thread. I'm guessing your 'huge order' has something to do with your updated signature pic. Just a hunch -I can't wait!!!!

Originally Posted by Jay-Lux
Legit!

Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k
This car is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo gewd
Thanks guys

Old 12-18-2012, 09:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much camber are you running front and rear? also any camber mods?
Old 12-18-2012, 10:04 PM

Love your car
Old 12-25-2012, 08:34 PM

Merry Christmas everyone from up North!! Hope you enjoy the holidays and eat lots.

Old 12-25-2012, 08:47 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

merry christmas!!!
Old 12-26-2012, 12:01 AM

Lollllll that's a dope sleigh
Old 12-26-2012, 05:28 AM

Received 70 Likes on 61 Posts

Merry Christmas....nice card !
Old 01-22-2013, 08:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

holy bananas i love this
Old 02-07-2013, 10:21 AM

**CHECKING IN FEBRUARY 7, 2013**

I feel like I'm in a typing mood. Pics will describe everything though

Happy new year to everyone. Been playing lots of hockey like a true-igloo living Canadian during this time of year. Hope you are all doing well and I have some big news!

So I finally got around to installing the Nardi Wheel, WorksBell QRS, and WorksBell Short Hub. I have never done such a task before so what better way to learn is to use your car as a guinea pig. With the help of online resources and friends, I was able to get it all done alone! It might be trivial for most, but I was satisfied that I accomplished something.

I am polishing up a DIY since the existing s2ki aftermarket DIY ones have missing links/pictures. I've always wanted to contribute more to the site since I joined so a DIY will be uploaded to those needing some guidance. I figured since there is no SRS light and the horn works, I must have done something right!

Simplicity....is what I like. Good friend of mine from Designo Autohouse (http://www.designoautohouse.com/) had a hood I wanted. My favourite carbon bonnets are the ones with less vents (ASM, BC, Amuse, Spoon [slight exception]). I don't see it often on s2ki so I consider it a little rare or ugly to others. b18c5-eg6 mentioned it might be discontinued (but he's usually a load of crap haha). I just like it for the simple one vent design which is like the Amuse dry carbon that WISEGUY has.

It's seems pretty light, I'll weigh the difference when I remove the OEM one. BC carbon bonnet:

And the big news is, after 5 whole years of enjoying the Spoon S-Tai bumper, smashing it into curbs and apexes (running off the course, hitting cones and street abuse haha) I am in the works for a face lift. As soon as I saw EvasiveMotorsports was doing R&D and released photos (below), I had a new long-term savings goal and hope to be the first in BC, Canada to have it. Glad to say that two days ago I placed a deposit and is currently being made overseas.

Deposit was for voltex carbon race bumper and canards. Here is a photoshop render from my good friend TsukubaSpec (CRT GRG) did for me that I wanted to share.

What's next?
  • Source more parts for the brake ducting project
  • Dress up the engine a bit
  • SoS hood dampers?
  • Really digging craft square mirrors lately
  • Still need to upgrade and install some suspension components
  • Still want to get a proper cage
  • Maintenance: fluids, brakes, rotors
  • Seat time....because I have been slacking on that part A LOT. More so worried about the engine after boosting it to be honest.
I REALLY want to see cars down south. I am going to try to make an honest effort to fly down to a car meet / mini vacation. Hopefully I get to meet some of you. I'd love to road trip actually!

Vinny

Quick Reply: viNz86 Project Wide Black C_ _ _ PAGE 28 [Magazine article, Life + more]