Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

o_O S2000 | Mk I — Stage II

Old 10-05-2014, 08:09 AM

Received 98 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by gbaby2089
Gotcha, I just find it to be very aesthetically pleasing and easy to read. Thanks in advance, I (and most likely, quite a few others) appreciate it!
No problem. I did spend quite a bit of time adjusting things to make it quick and easy to read to suit my taste, so the more people I can get using the stuff I like the better for me!
Old 10-05-2014, 09:44 PM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

while my stint with S2000's wasn't quite in the functional department, I really appreciate reading your build thread. Eventually I'd like to do something similar with an AP1, and sometimes regret buying my E36 M3, but in due time I'll be back in one.

I rarely visit the forums anymore, but I always come here to check updates when I do. Will look forward to seeing the hood and bumper on soon. ZE40's would look killer on your car. You're seats are also great, always loved the jersey mesh Recaros.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by moomoopanda
while my stint with S2000's wasn't quite in the functional department, I really appreciate reading your build thread. Eventually I'd like to do something similar with an AP1, and sometimes regret buying my E36 M3, but in due time I'll be back in one.

I rarely visit the forums anymore, but I always come here to check updates when I do. Will look forward to seeing the hood and bumper on soon. ZE40's would look killer on your car. You're seats are also great, always loved the jersey mesh Recaros.
Thanks!
Old 10-06-2014, 10:31 PM

Working on the Numbers maintenance document. I am adding conditional formatting to mine so text will highlight green/red depending on the mileage of a certain item. Something you will have to add yourself dependent on your usage intervals, but very easy to add.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:44 PM

o_O S2000 Maintenance template v1 is ready to go!

o_O S2000 Maintenance template v1

This is a simple Numbers spreadsheet that is formatted and ready to go for S2000 maintenance.
  • Rows in each category are setup to use your current mileage to show you how many miles a part has been used. The formatting is quite simple (current mileage - install mileage) so it is easy to change or adjust as needed.
  • I have also added a conditional highlighting example to the oil section. This allows you to have the current part mileage color coated if certain conditions are met. To adjust this simply select the cell, go to the Format tab/Cell, and you will be able to add or adjust Conditional Highlighting Rules.
  • When you need to add a new item, simply select the row, right click and choose "Add Row Below".
  • In the tire section, I setup the 'tire type' cell to be ready to accept the 3/4 tire images from tirerack.com with a 90% white color fill over the top so it is easy to read. To add a tire image, select the tire type cell, go to the Format/Cell tab in the upper right of the UI, and drag and drop your new image into the Advanced Image Fill bucket.
  • The main header image is setup as a media placeholder, so you can drag and drop any image you like into it and the image will be replaced. If you double click the image you can edit the zoom and crop.
  • Numbers documents saved in iCloud are fully accessible and editable from iPhones or iPads or any modern web browser. I like to use my phone to update my current mileage when getting out of the car and it is great way to be able to check things out when away from home.

If you have any issues or questions feel free to ask and if you decide to use this template post up some screen shots! Enjoy.

(This template was created in the latest version of Numbers for OS X from the Mac App Store. It is not available for Excel, Windows, Android, or any of that other nonsense)
The following users liked this post:
kos (07-24-2021)
Old 10-08-2014, 07:11 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks Andrew!
Old 10-08-2014, 07:45 PM

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

(This template was created in the latest version of Numbers for OS X from the Mac App Store. It is not available for Excel, Windows, Android, or any of that other nonsense)
Arrggg I need to update my outdated version of OSX!
Old 10-09-2014, 06:14 PM

Interesting things are happening, very interesting things...
Old 10-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Community Organizer

Received 226 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by andrewhake
Interesting things are happening, very interesting things...
As always is the case, PICS or GTFO
Old 10-09-2014, 07:14 PM

Received 435 Likes on 324 Posts

Originally Posted by andrewhake
o_O S2000 Maintenance template v1 is ready to go!
Sweet! Thanks dude!

Quick Reply: o_O S2000 | Mk I — Stage II