Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

o_O S2000 | Mk I — Stage II

Old 05-17-2016, 08:40 AM

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts

Curious to see how much the sound changes because it most definitely will.

In your most recent video is that with the evs70 exhaust or do you have the Amuse back on?
Old 05-17-2016, 09:04 AM

Received 319 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by andrewhake
Originally Posted by SlowTeg' timestamp='1462888191' post='23962227
[quote name='andrewhake' timestamp='1462860409' post='23962032']
Also it doesn't look like the per post permalinks are working for me anymore. I always try to add links to all the new updates to my thread index on the first page but it looks likes after a certain amount of links they stop working correctly? Might have to sort it out with one of the admins here.
Ya.. I think there's a page or post limit before things start acting up for your thread (like the view last unread post link hasn't been working for me for a while). The best option would probably be to just create a new thread, and just link back to this old thread..? I don't know, it's a pita and more work on your end though..
That last post link works fine for me. It might have something to do with having sections of the thread deleted after stupid arguments developed. Sent an email to the admins so will see what they say. No big deal really, but it is definitely nice to have an index page that works, can be pretty hard to find certain posts sometimes.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's a volume problem. I know when I try to upload too many images to a single post they start breaking, and I can only assume that this is the same issue.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:46 AM

Received 147 Likes on 96 Posts

Love the Manifold!

I was going to purchase this down the road until ballade added a manifold shield flange to theirs and sold me since i live in Los Angeles.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:34 AM

Received 98 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by av8ter
Nice! Great choice.

In before the "J's makes the most gains" ignorance.
Yeah I have yet to see any header test that has convinced me of much of anything other than where particular ones make power. And Toda's power curve delta appealed to me the most and I do trust that Toda actually ran this beauty on the their engine test cell.

Originally Posted by Ricky_Flowers_
Looks good dude. Post the dyno sheet once it gets tuned!
Yeah will do. Will be getting a retune with the header and, exhaust, testpipe, and throttle body so not super informative on each part but should be interesting nonetheless.

Originally Posted by //steve\\
Curious to see how much the sound changes because it most definitely will.
In your most recent video is that with the evs70 exhaust or do you have the Amuse back on?
Yeah me too. That is the EVS70 with Toda test pipe. It is pretty damn loud and raunchy at full song, probably too loud but still nice.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Feezy
I'm pretty sure it's a volume problem. I know when I try to upload too many images to a single post they start breaking, and I can only assume that this is the same issue.
Yeah that would make the most sense. I will start adding the actual post # to my index so people can find it that way as well.
Old 05-17-2016, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

been an avid follower/stalker on your build and i just want to say how awesome its turning out. I seriously cant wait for you to get your set of ZE40s and slap those baddies on since ive been wanting a set myself. Did you decide on which color youre leaning towards?
Old 05-17-2016, 07:54 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Loving the header dude.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:33 PM

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Nice pick up on the header Andrew. I'm curious on what kind of gains that you'll see from the throttle body paired with the header.
Old 05-18-2016, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by bonneyfolife
been an avid follower/stalker on your build and i just want to say how awesome its turning out. I seriously cant wait for you to get your set of ZE40s and slap those baddies on since ive been wanting a set myself. Did you decide on which color youre leaning towards?
They should be in this week or next, so you can find out what color then.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just watched your new vid.

Not sure if it's been a while or if it's the new mic, but the car sounds nuts. Reminds me of the old touring cars.

Soundtrack on point, as always

Quick Reply: o_O S2000 | Mk I — Stage II