Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

Chris_Lum's Mugen build

Old 07-11-2014, 07:30 PM

Received 95 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by learnerspermit
I always have bronze ce's if you need them lol
Eric, what size/offset are yours? are you using spacers to clear your spoon calipers?

Originally Posted by WhyW
Chris! Get bronze CE's and I'll have bronze CE's and Colin will have CE's and we can do a photoshoot! Lol I'm ordering mine in a week or so.
can't wait to see your wheels!!

i am going to switch to some type of Volk bronze someday. the anodized bronze is unlike any other wheel manufacturer….i have known this for a long time, but that supra picture just made me fall in love all over again haha

plus the white wheels are just a PITA to keep clean lol i wish i could just send my existing wheels to japan to have them recoat the wheels!!!
Old 07-11-2014, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

spotted you today at Pho. Your S is clean
Old 07-11-2014, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by emphany
Oh nice. Were you the other berlina? My coworker who rode with me drives a berlina as well lol and it caught our attention!
Old 07-12-2014, 12:58 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris_Lum
Originally Posted by learnerspermit' timestamp='1405131379' post='23240571
Eric, what size/offset are yours? are you using spacers to clear your spoon calipers?

Chris! Get bronze CE's and I'll have bronze CE's and Colin will have CE's and we can do a photoshoot! Lol I'm ordering mine in a week or so.

i am going to switch to some type of Volk bronze someday. the anodized bronze is unlike any other wheel manufacturer….i have known this for a long time, but that supra picture just made me fall in love all over again haha

plus the white wheels are just a PITA to keep clean lol i wish i could just send my existing wheels to japan to have them recoat the wheels!!!
There's a simple solution- buy CE's and keep your RE's! They're not offered anymore, don't get rid of them.

And I'm getting 17x9+40 so I can clear BBK if I decide to go that route down the road.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:30 PM

There's a simple solution- buy CE's and keep your RE's! They're not offered anymore, don't get rid of them.

And I'm getting 17x9+40 so I can clear BBK if I decide to go that route down the road.
too ballin for my blood!!! but i'd love to have 2 sets of volks drooooool
Old 07-12-2014, 09:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bronze ce FTW. Your car's looking great.

The more I look at ZE40's the more I realize I still like CE28s better. As much as I want to rock the new hotness in the volk line, bronze Ce's on a black car is just an amazing tried-and-true combo and something I have yet to do on any of my cars.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Antonov
bronze ce FTW. Your car's looking great.
Thanks Dino! The red carpet I purchased from you is still one of my favorite mods
Old 07-13-2014, 11:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by learnerspermit' timestamp='1405131379' post='23240571

17x9 +35
Old 07-13-2014, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by emphany
Oh nice. Were you the other berlina? My coworker who rode with me drives a berlina as well lol and it caught our attention!
Yeah the other berlina was mine and Thanks!
Old 07-21-2014, 08:15 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Another thing to consider is 18" concave ce's. They seem to have a bit more clearance for bbk's.

Quick Reply: Chris_Lum's Mugen build