Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

bouford's ASM build

Old 05-05-2013, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never doubted those wheels. They are Desmond's. Just a rare version. I think they are probably some weird last manufacturing run or some special set made for a special customer. Whatever they are, good come up. If he had 17x10 +40 all around, it would be end-all be-all!!!

Either way, I'm a fan of his build and want to see how it looks once the EVO's are on.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:30 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

man those spec are sick! i wish could get a hand on the 17x9 +40 all around and can i be third in line? i'm local too
Old 05-06-2013, 04:04 AM

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts

The biggest questions is where the heck did you find those?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:49 AM

Received 98 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k
Originally Posted by Burger&Fries' timestamp='1367422440' post='22512212
Car looks very busy.
It is...busy being utterly ASM.
Fixed it.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris_Lum
others may have their doubts about authenticity, but i've never seen a fake wheel go through the trouble of stamping Made in Russia on the back, so i'm thinking they are real. I'm just interested to find out if they are some special edition, or maybe prototype as Felipe suggested. They have all the design elements of a 16" but on a 17" which is crazy!
crazy indeed

Originally Posted by eseDOSke
I never doubted those wheels. They are Desmond's. Just a rare version. I think they are probably some weird last manufacturing run or some special set made for a special customer. Whatever they are, good come up. If he had 17x10 +40 all around, it would be end-all be-all!!!

Either way, I'm a fan of his build and want to see how it looks once the EVO's are on.
thx sir! i can't wait to get these on! hurry up tires!

Originally Posted by S2KiChad
man those spec are sick! i wish could get a hand on the 17x9 +40 all around and can i be third in line? i'm local too

Originally Posted by //steve\\
The biggest questions is where the heck did you find those?
mastermind did actually. i told them i was looking for a rega square set up and this was the closest they had.
initially i wanted 10+40 square but i realized i wanted additional fender clearance. kinda just fell into my lap lucky i guess.

Originally Posted by andrewhake
Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k' timestamp='1367422595' post='22512219
[quote name='Burger&Fries' timestamp='1367422440' post='22512212']
Car looks very busy.
It is...busy being utterly ASM.
Fixed it.
[/quote]
Old 05-11-2013, 07:45 AM

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Man your build is amazing and inspiring to a whole new level. The quality of parts on this is incredible along with the amazing body work makes me so jealous. I was never a fan of those advans but you def pulled them off with your set up. The new regas are gonna be sick once they're on. Great job with everything man, I'm loving ASM products even more now.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by tama05
Man your build is amazing and inspiring to a whole new level. The quality of parts on this is incredible along with the amazing body work makes me so jealous. I was never a fan of those advans but you def pulled them off with your set up. The new regas are gonna be sick once they're on. Great job with everything man, I'm loving ASM products even more now.
appreciate that sir! i def paid for the paint/bodywork. lucky wifey covered 30% of the cost (she's awesome)!
i know not everyone is a fan of the SA3RV2s but they are my fav wheel. getting the custom offsets to fit the fenders/rear overs were critical IMHO.
i've been meaning to test fit the regas but had family in town this weekend. hopefully next weekend & don't become an ASM like me
Old 05-13-2013, 11:22 AM

Well executed mods all around! Love it! I've never liked those wheels on any car, but it looks great on yours. Well worth the wait with all the teasers!

PS: Swollen Members are the sh..
PSS: I'll be in HI next week and hopefully I'll get a glimpse of you rolling by! lol
Old 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM

It definitely is the perfect example of a very well executed asm build that you do when you want to break every neck on the island lol
Old 05-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by jephhh
Well executed mods all around! Love it! I've never liked those wheels on any car, but it looks great on yours. Well worth the wait with all the teasers!

PS: Swollen Members are the sh..
PSS: I'll be in HI next week and hopefully I'll get a glimpse of you rolling by! lol
appreciate it sir!
been a swollo fan since 1999 they were in HI for their black magic tour in 08. dragged the wifey (gf at the time) along, she's been a fan ever since

Originally Posted by AdeJong03
It definitely is the perfect example of a very well executed asm build that you do when you want to break every neck on the island lol
thx again! i've actually never gone all out on a build... glad i did. it is very gratifying.

Quick Reply: bouford's ASM build