Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

★ ☆Booztin's Build☆ ★ back from the DEAD 2015 update (s2k, raptor, sti ) pg31

Old 07-04-2013, 05:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your car is seriously one of the sickest S2000's I have ever seen, I actually have a couple pictures of it when I was at Evans this past year. A friend and I towed his all motor RHD race built ITB k20/k24 EG hatch from Ohio to Evans, and when we got there out of all the cars that he had at the shop your car stood right out. Serious props to all the time and effort you have sunken into your car, you deserve that SS cover 100 times over!
Old 07-04-2013, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by mstr2
This may not mean anything to you, but I'm in the Air Force and currently deployed in Saudi Arabia. We have a small BX here on base that carries the car magazines I usually pick up every month. It's one of those small things that helps raise morale when I'm feeling down about being stuck in this shithole doing a shitty job. I just picked up the issue of Super Street with your car featured on the cover today. Good job, and be proud, you're famous all over the world now

Man it means a lot to me trust me! half the reason this build still continues is from all the support / love it gets from the community! Thank you so much man! Im always glad to hear that its an inspiration / nice pick me up for someones day and thats awesome that your all the way out there and still supporting the scene!

How much longer you have out there ?

Originally Posted by S2Kid91
Your car is seriously one of the sickest S2000's I have ever seen, I actually have a couple pictures of it when I was at Evans this past year. A friend and I towed his all motor RHD race built ITB k20/k24 EG hatch from Ohio to Evans, and when we got there out of all the cars that he had at the shop your car stood right out. Serious props to all the time and effort you have sunken into your car, you deserve that SS cover 100 times over!
Thank you man ! appreciate it! Thats some serious dedication to be traveling that far however as the people that use him know Evans is one of the best at what he does! Thank you man! are you guys going to be going out to Import Alliance in kentucky this month?

and onto updates

short block is currently being assembled by Jeff Evans at Evans Tuning!

This year I finally pulled the trigger and decided to go stroked!

setup will be as follows:

9:5.1 compression ratio
O ringed
Aebs Sleeved
CP pistons
Inline Pro rods w/upgraded wrist pins
2.4L inline Pro Crank

Old 07-10-2013, 04:59 PM

last piece of the puzzle for the motor build arrive
bc stage 2 cams

few days ago the car came back from the body shop and the bay and new bar is freshly painted

hasport motor mounts arrived a day or so later and it was time to get the motor together and in

a day or so after the mounts arrive I received my full blown intake manifold!
here's a comparison to my stock one to show you how much cleaner it is!

motor was put in along with the intake mani , turbo mani, wastegates and hotside

Today the polished turbo housing came in and she looks beautiful!!!!!

just waiting on a couple more parts.

Only thing left to do is some fabrication work, some powdercoating and some much needed TUNING!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 04:28 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

damn, that turbo... this car is unbelievable
Old 07-11-2013, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by S2KWALT
damn, that turbo... this car is unbelievable
lol thank you man!

Charge pipes were fabricated at Evans Tuning!

Old 07-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

nice!
Old 07-13-2013, 04:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And it continues!!!! Your car is a beast and congrats on making the cover! I will be picking up a copy of SS sometime soon, better yet you could autograph and send me one!!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:27 PM

Mother of freakin god!!!!!!

Beautiful car. So sick man keep it up.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow!
Old 07-17-2013, 11:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This build is just insane. Makes my jaw drop as how nice its come together and time/money that has been put into it.

Quick Reply: ★ ☆Booztin's Build☆ ★ back from the DEAD 2015 update (s2k, raptor, sti ) pg31