Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

★ ☆Booztin's Build☆ ★ back from the DEAD 2015 update (s2k, raptor, sti ) pg31

Old 03-30-2012, 07:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FTW.inc
any videos of you driving? curious to see how the car sounds...

Since I only had the car back for a short period after the turbo stuff due to weather and tearing it back apart. I didnt get any vid's of me driving this year will be much different though.

If your interested I have a video my good friend KJ took while I was down In TN for import alliance. But the car was super charged at the time
Cruising
looks like Nicole took the video! looking good man!
Old 04-25-2012, 09:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by USAF_S2K
Oh Snap!!!!
!!!!! lol

Originally Posted by tama05
Improving on an already one of a kind amazing car. You plan on going to the IA summer meet in Charlotte? I gotta see this in person, amazing job on everything.
Absolutely , I actually just got back from IA in ATL it was pretty baller

Originally Posted by goofy
damn nice!
Originally Posted by darkknight1999
Wow... that is damn nice!
Originally Posted by Corey Maurer
looks great man!
Originally Posted by GoOn3
looks like Nicole took the video! looking good man!
Originally Posted by s2sik
wow looks awesome
Thanx guys !

Well since I been going back and forth with a few things and waiting on parts and such as well as taking a trip out to ATL to hang with my homie KJ (kjayp2 off the boards)
to get a taste of the GA car scene and check out possible future home arrangements.

Anyhow here are some new pix of whats going on.

I picked up this custom CF wiper cowl ( I might be selling this if anyone is interested )

motor semi in!

turbo clearance shot

got some fittings welded on for the new rad setup

1 with the mani on

New Custom Rad!

and here is how she sits

bottom fitting

inter cooler clearance

front shot
Old 04-25-2012, 10:12 PM

very slick with the radiator. looks great so far
Old 04-25-2012, 10:14 PM

HOLY. SH*T.

hot damn man that bay looks amazing
Old 04-26-2012, 03:11 AM
Banned

Wow
Old 04-26-2012, 06:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

crazy build just got even crazier!!
Old 04-26-2012, 02:43 PM

I can't even put into words how awesome your s2000 is. ME WANT
Old 04-26-2012, 02:44 PM

looking good I really like the wiper cowl.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well if you do decide to move to ATL you will love it and the car scene. Also let me know i would love to see your car in person.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by s2sik
very slick with the radiator. looks great so far
Originally Posted by AdeJong03
HOLY. SH*T.
hot damn man that bay looks amazing
Originally Posted by bac7213
Wow
Originally Posted by myclue
crazy build just got even crazier!!
Originally Posted by Suzuka AP2
I can't even put into words how awesome your s2000 is. ME WANT
Thanks a lot guys really appreciate it!

Originally Posted by ericbarber
looking good I really like the wiper cowl.
Honestly I was on the verge of just selling it after tinkering with fitment and such Im in love with it. It will defiantly need some finesse to make it fit how I want but I feel like it will be a nice custom piece that will stand out.

Originally Posted by xyster
Well if you do decide to move to ATL you will love it and the car scene. Also let me know i would love to see your car in person.
ATL was a blast and I am considering moving in the near future. Sad that I didn't see your car at the event where you there?

Well guys here's where the build is at now.

I don't know if some of you noticed or not but I will be switching up a few things in the bay.
I recently sold my Full Blown Twin scroll manifold and GTX35R Turbo Along with downpipe dump tubes and a few other odds and ends.

The manifold was sold because I had some clearance issues. Since I had my bay shaved material was added to my strut towers to smooth them out so the wastegate sat pretty close to it. So I really didnt want to run the risk of it hitting my bay every time the motor would wind up on high rpms.

Ok here's the updates!!!

after experiencing boost I knew I wasn't going to go back to n/a

I purchased a borgwarner turbo now I would have loved to go with an efr series however wait time and factoring in that I would have changed a ton of things such as getting rid of my waste gates and bov and such (wait time was the real killer for me) I decided to go with something that was much more currently obtainable seeing as how I really want to drive my car this summer seeing as how I really didn't drive it much last year or the year before.

This is the Turbo I decided to go with

BorgWarner S300SX FMW Turbo 1.10 a/r with 3" v-band and cupped tip turbine wheel option

Purchased a new manifold from full race to pair up with this turbo
I got lucky on timing !!! There was an Event over here in NJ that full race was attending so Raffi from full race brought the manifold down and spared me shipping charges. Really awesome guy plus its always nice to put a face and name together.

my friend took a close up pic of the new mani at the event *pic was taken with hipstergram (also know as instagram) lol

here's a shot with the gates and turbo bolted up

and another with the velocity stack on

here is the new custom Downpipe tacked up

to clean up the bay more I had my bottom rad support chopped out and it was replaced with a custom steel bar. The bar was probably not necessary by any means but in my head I think everything oem is placed for structural integrity so it was kind of like a peace at mind type thing plus I honestly like the look of it alot! The Bar will most likely be painted black or silver to blend in with the bay more.

also since I went with a custom beefier radiator I also decided to upgrade fans as well. I believe each fan pushes approx. 950cfm

I recently just sold my radiator cooling plate

considering I don't need hood latch holes anymore or holes for the radiator stays im having something custom made to go with a bit cleaner look.
just a quick Photoshop but this is my idea tell me what you guys think!

I got a few more small parts on the way in the next week or so and still got a bunch of ideas floating around in my head as usual for the rest of the build. As of right now the car is getting tied up with fitting everything and fabrication on some parts. Mostly everything is coming out of the bay again and the car is going back to the body shop. I'm not 150% on the paint in the bay as you guys might know I'm anal about my s so im having so im having the bay repainted because the shade was off a bit and the texture of it wasn't exactly how I wanted it. My body shop guy without a hesitation was more then happy to fix anything I wasn't happy with. Its awesome to work with people that really care about their customer and enjoy their job!

If your local and need paint/body work done Josh from croll's customs is a great guy to see.
Local S2000 owner Jeff (minitoyota on the boards) and S2000 genius as I like to refer to him as. Has been doing most of the work on this car and I cant stress enough how awesome he is. If you guys ever need work done and your in range of getting to Jeff he is the go to man.

Also My Invidia Exhaust is for Sale !!!! The price is pretty cheap !!!
Invidia Exhaust For Sale Link

Quick Reply: ★ ☆Booztin's Build☆ ★ back from the DEAD 2015 update (s2k, raptor, sti ) pg31